Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cubs @ Astros 5/7/09
If Chad blows his arm out here, does that mean we never see him again? Or am I being overly optimistic?
"Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that." - George Carlin 

"That was some of the saddest stuff I've ever read. Fuck cancer and AIDS, ignorance is the scourge of the land." - tom v

If Chad Fox doesn't work out, Hendry might call up Paul Assenmacher.
This is not some silly theory that's unsupported and deserves being mocked by photos of Xena.  [Image: ITgoyeg.png]
Shocking. Chad Fox still blows.
GET HIM OUT OF THERE FOR FUCKSAKE! CHRIST ALMIGHTY!
"Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that." - George Carlin 

"That was some of the saddest stuff I've ever read. Fuck cancer and AIDS, ignorance is the scourge of the land." - tom v

Here comes Jeff Pico.
This is not some silly theory that's unsupported and deserves being mocked by photos of Xena.  [Image: ITgoyeg.png]
Get this clown out.
<!--quoteo(post=36300:date=May 7 2009, 09:17 PM:name=Kid)-->QUOTE (Kid @ May 7 2009, 09:17 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->Here comes Jeff Pico.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->
[img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/rollin.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/rollin.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/rollin.gif[/img]
@TheBlogfines
<!--quoteo(post=36296:date=May 7 2009, 10:14 PM:name=Kid)-->QUOTE (Kid @ May 7 2009, 10:14 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->If Chad Fox doesn't work out, Hendry might call up Paul Assenmacher.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->
[img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/laugh.gif[/img]
Chad Fox was just brought up to make us feel better about having Gregg coming into the game.
"Drink Up and Beat Off!"
-KBWSB

"Will I be looked on poorly if my religion involved punting little people?"
-Jody
Well, nice win.

Eventually when all the shitty guys have been used and suck, maybe we will get a few more decent relievers up.
Great start to the month. Will all that's gone on so far this year with injuries, key guys playing like crap, our bullpen being shit, etc., it's pretty incredible we'd be in the playoffs if the season ended right now. Just shows how talented this group is top to bottom. Will be nice when they start playing anywhere near as well as they're capable of.
@TheBlogfines