Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cubs @ Brewers 5/9
Doesn't it start at 6:05 -- not 7:05 like the home page says?
<!--quoteo(post=36787:date=May 9 2009, 04:03 PM:name=Butcher)-->QUOTE (Butcher @ May 9 2009, 04:03 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->Doesn't it start at 6:05 -- not 7:05 like the home page says?<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->
I thought the same thing. Cubs.com and ESPN.com both say 6:05.
The thing you need to remember is that all Cardinals fans and all White Sox fans are very bad people. It's a fact that has been scientifically proven beyond a shadow of a doubt. Being a Cubs fan is the only path to rightousness and piousness. Cardinal and White Sox fans exist to be the dark, diabolical forces that oppose us. They are the yin to our yang, the Joker to our Batman, the demon to our angel, the insurgence to our freedom, the oil to our water, the club to our baby seal. Their happiness occurs only in direct conflict with everything that is pure and good in this world.
-Dirk
I thought it was 6:05... my time.
@TheBlogfines
I probably simply forgot to change the time in the box.
Cubs News and Rumors at Bleacher Nation.
Farney starting at 3rd
@TheBlogfines
Soriano
Theriot
Fukudome
Bradley
Hoffpauir
Soto
Fontenot
Freel
Dempster
So much for Lee being back today.
The thing you need to remember is that all Cardinals fans and all White Sox fans are very bad people. It's a fact that has been scientifically proven beyond a shadow of a doubt. Being a Cubs fan is the only path to rightousness and piousness. Cardinal and White Sox fans exist to be the dark, diabolical forces that oppose us. They are the yin to our yang, the Joker to our Batman, the demon to our angel, the insurgence to our freedom, the oil to our water, the club to our baby seal. Their happiness occurs only in direct conflict with everything that is pure and good in this world.
-Dirk
So we find out Aramis is out at least 2 weeks more than we hoped, and Lee's not back like he's supposed to be. When will this shit stop?
@TheBlogfines
Soto is way overdue for his first home run of the season
<!--quoteo-->QUOTE <!--quotec-->Freel scratched from lineup, replaced by scales. No word yet on why.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->
Freel was scratched because of his left hamstring. Wow, this is getting laughable, he hasn't even played a game yet and he is already hurt.
<!--quoteo(post=36836:date=May 9 2009, 05:51 PM:name=Fella)-->QUOTE (Fella @ May 9 2009, 05:51 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->Freel was scratched because of his left hamstring. Wow, this is getting laughable, he hasn't even played a game yet and he is already hurt.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->

[img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/laugh.gif[/img] What in the hell is going on?
What were you lookign for Alf? how many times does he not swing a fastball right down the middle.
Well fuck this game.
"I'm not sure I know what ball cheese or crotch rot is, exactly -- or if there is a difference between the two. Don't post photos, please..."

- Butcher
Wow, two plays in a row a good throw is an out and both times the throw is horrible and a run scores, awesome.