Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'm beginning to understand the Sux & Cards angst
I would've loved to have been able to go to the one Cubs/Sox game I've been to, without having to see my 8-year old niece and nephew get flipped off by Sox fans just because they were wearing Cubs hats. Would have been nice to not see the look of horror on my 2-year old son's face when those douchebags were banging on the windows of our van, while screaming countless obscenities at us.

That was five years ago, and I'll never go back to that shithole. It can burn to the fucking ground for all I care.
<!--quoteo(post=39468:date=May 22 2009, 02:53 PM:name=Butcher)-->QUOTE (Butcher @ May 22 2009, 02:53 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec--><!--quoteo(post=39466:date=May 22 2009, 02:34 PM:name=hPOD)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (hPOD @ May 22 2009, 02:34 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->At least you have a team that remembers how to play!<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->
I can see that you haven't been paying much attention to the Cubs the last few days.
<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

LOL [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/smile.gif[/img]
I was just pwned by Bone. :/

One might even say I was Boned. [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/biggrin.gif[/img]

<!--quoteo(post=39483:date=May 22 2009, 04:21 PM:name=veryzer)-->QUOTE (veryzer @ May 22 2009, 04:21 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec--><!--quoteo(post=39466:date=May 22 2009, 02:34 PM:name=hPOD)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (hPOD @ May 22 2009, 02:34 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec--><!--quoteo(post=39464:date=May 22 2009, 02:07 PM:name=Butcher)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Butcher @ May 22 2009, 02:07 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->For the record, hPOD, you seem like a good guy. I wish more Sox fans were like you.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->

Like anyone I can be a good guy at times -- but I have my dickbag moments, too. I just try to reserve them for something more important than never ending Cubs/Sox arguments. Besides, I have to keep my sanity somehow -- just look at my team this year -- imagine the sky is falling crap I have to deal with on a daily basis when people start talking about baseball.

At least you have a team that remembers how to play!

let me remind you that this is a cubs board. if you're insecure about what people say about your beloved bunch of inbred drug addled pederast ass clowns, then maybe you need to look around son. if we can't hate the white sox here, there where the fuck do you propose we do it?

you may be a great guy, how the fuck would i know? you may also be a horse pumping pill popping elderly sodomizing cock jockey for i know. who cares? the fact that you're a white sox fan means you're already behind the eight ball as far as i'm concerned.

don't like it when we criticize white sox fans? then heres a site you can go to and meet tons of fans like yourself: www.nambla.com. have at it.
Wait, remind me again how you know his name was bone?
<!--quoteo(post=39522:date=May 22 2009, 07:44 PM:name=rok)-->QUOTE (rok @ May 22 2009, 07:44 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->Wait, remind me again how you know his name was bone?<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->

In my best Al Pacino voice...

"I've been around...YOU KNOW! For a lonnnng long time! WHOOOAHHHH!"
<!--quoteo(post=39525:date=May 22 2009, 07:48 PM:name=hPOD)-->QUOTE (hPOD @ May 22 2009, 07:48 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec--><!--quoteo(post=39522:date=May 22 2009, 07:44 PM:name=rok)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (rok @ May 22 2009, 07:44 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->Wait, remind me again how you know his name was bone?<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->

In my best Al Pacino voice...

"I've been around...YOU KNOW! For a lonnnng long time! WHOOOAHHHH!"
Ah, the old site or the old old site?
This thread truly makes me love all of you, because everything you've said is everything i've experienced/always felt about being a Cubs fan and dealing with Sux/Cards fans.
Why does the Cubs losing/trying to piss off Cubs fans come ahead of their own teams winning? Why do those fans get rewarded?
And the funny thing is, those fans are rewarded and they DONT EVEN REALIZE IT! Their teams won their world series, yet all they care about is that the Cubs didnt.
All we care about is our team winning, yet it never does.
I remember the day after the Sux won, I had countless sux fans come up to me and talk shit about the Cubs.
ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS?? YOUR TEAM JUST WON THE FUCKING WORLD SERIES AND YOURE MORE WORRIED ABOUT TALKING SHIT ABOUT THE CUBS THAN CELEBRATING A RING??
Its just unbelievable.
Andy, BT, veryzer, rok, butcher, you all speak the truth. I wish i knew more Cub fans like you in person.
I was in Milwaukee for a bachelor party on Saturday. We ended up taking in a Brewers-Reds game and then going out to some bars. During the game I wore no Cubs gear, as to not cause any issues with moronic Brewer fans. It got cold after the game, so I put on a spring training warm up that just has a small Cubs insignia on the chest.

I was probably told the "Cubs Suck" about 40 times over the course of the 4 hours we were out at the bars. At one club we were at, the dj decided he needed everyone to yell, "Cubs Suck!" as the refrain for one of his songs.

Of course, the Brewers were playing the Reds this weekend. So it only made sense to make mention of the Cubs after a Brewer win over the Reds.

Add that to the reasons I hate Brewer fans.
I got nothin'.

Andy