• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cubs vs. Pirates 5/25/09
A first inning run! holy shit!!!!
Well that was a bad cross up.
@TheBlogfines
Oh Theriot. Fundamental baserunning.
@TheBlogfines
dumbdumbdumbdumbdumbdumb
The thing you need to remember is that all Cardinals fans and all White Sox fans are very bad people. It's a fact that has been scientifically proven beyond a shadow of a doubt. Being a Cubs fan is the only path to rightousness and piousness. Cardinal and White Sox fans exist to be the dark, diabolical forces that oppose us. They are the yin to our yang, the Joker to our Batman, the demon to our angel, the insurgence to our freedom, the oil to our water, the club to our baby seal. Their happiness occurs only in direct conflict with everything that is pure and good in this world.
-Dirk
Ryan Theriot: Idiot
This is not some silly theory that's unsupported and deserves being mocked by photos of Xena.  [Image: ITgoyeg.png]
Theriot is such a scrotum. He stays put on the slow roller hit almost behind him, but takes off on the 3 hop shot hit right in front of him. Fucking dumbass.
I wish that I believed in Fate. I wish I didn't sleep so late. I used to be carried in the arms of cheerleaders.
Seriously, Theriot needs to go back and learn basic little league base running rules. What the fuck?
None of those are strikes, what a ridiculous zone.
@TheBlogfines
And Soto has walked with a real umpire.
@TheBlogfines
[img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/kb.gif[/img]
@TheBlogfines
It's OK that Hoffpauir made an out since it was on the 2nd pitch.
This is not some silly theory that's unsupported and deserves being mocked by photos of Xena.  [Image: ITgoyeg.png]
Well got a run and made him throw 34 pitches. Nice inning. And Theriot's baserunning blunder didn't screw us at least.
@TheBlogfines
<!--quoteo(post=39975:date=May 25 2009, 06:35 PM:name=Kid)-->QUOTE (Kid @ May 25 2009, 06:35 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->It's OK that Hoffpauir made an out since it was on the 2nd pitch.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->
[img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/laugh.gif[/img]
@TheBlogfines
Country music night! Hoo boy! Buy me some popcorn and Apple Jacks.
Aaron Miles is really good at turning double plays.
The thing you need to remember is that all Cardinals fans and all White Sox fans are very bad people. It's a fact that has been scientifically proven beyond a shadow of a doubt. Being a Cubs fan is the only path to rightousness and piousness. Cardinal and White Sox fans exist to be the dark, diabolical forces that oppose us. They are the yin to our yang, the Joker to our Batman, the demon to our angel, the insurgence to our freedom, the oil to our water, the club to our baby seal. Their happiness occurs only in direct conflict with everything that is pure and good in this world.
-Dirk