Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cubs vs. Pirates 5/25/09
<!--quoteo(post=40138:date=May 25 2009, 11:44 PM:name=Destined)-->QUOTE (Destined @ May 25 2009, 11:44 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->See you guys next year. It was nice being here.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->
DAMN YOU HOFFPAUIR! DON'T YOU SEE WHAT YOU'VE DONE?
This is not some silly theory that's unsupported and deserves being mocked by photos of Xena.  [Image: ITgoyeg.png]
Honestly, I haven't been paying much attention lately... but is there something wrong with Fuk that he wasn't available tonight? I can't think of another logical reason why he didn't get an at bat at some point.
So...at the very least, Cotts has to be gone, right? He sucks beyond belief. And every time I see Miles come to the plate, I want to cry.
<!--quoteo(post=40149:date=May 25 2009, 10:01 PM:name=Butcher)-->QUOTE (Butcher @ May 25 2009, 10:01 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->So...at the very least, Cotts has to be gone, right? He sucks beyond belief. And every time I see Miles come to the plate, I want to cry.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->
I think Cotts is gone, yes. I really do. Unfortunately, the Snowman just won himself a few more outings.
@TheBlogfines
I know it's not the reason we lost tonight, but that was some of the shittiest umpiring I've seen in my young life as a baseball fan. Then again, maybe it was at least <i>part</i> of the reason we lost...if Demps gets some of those called strikes, maybe he doesn't get shelled as horribly as he did.
"Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that." - George Carlin 

"That was some of the saddest stuff I've ever read. Fuck cancer and AIDS, ignorance is the scourge of the land." - tom v

<!--quoteo(post=40152:date=May 25 2009, 11:51 PM:name=biggz)-->QUOTE (biggz @ May 25 2009, 11:51 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->I know it's not the reason we lost tonight, but that was some of the shittiest umpiring I've seen in my young life as a baseball fan. Then again, maybe it was at least <i>part</i> of the reason we lost...if Demps gets some of those called strikes, maybe he doesn't get shelled as horribly as he did.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->
Yep. Many at bats were changed by it.
@TheBlogfines