Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Yahoo NFL Fantasy league
It sent me an email asking if I wanted to renew it, so I did. It sent out emails to the people that were in the league last year. If anyone wants to join, the password is cubs.

http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/.../sonsofivy
[Image: lou.jpg]
bump
Just signed up. I'm the Drunkards.

Enjoy feasting on my ineptitude. [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/biggrin.gif[/img]
"Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that." - George Carlin 

"That was some of the saddest stuff I've ever read. Fuck cancer and AIDS, ignorance is the scourge of the land." - tom v

<!--quoteo(post=46657:date=Jun 27 2009, 03:16 PM:name=Mikey)-->QUOTE (Mikey @ Jun 27 2009, 03:16 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->It sent me an email asking if I wanted to renew it, so I did. It sent out emails to the people that were in the league last year. If anyone wants to join, the password is cubs.

http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/.../sonsofivy<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->

It won't let me look at the league or give me a chance to put in a password.
Cubs News and Rumors at Bleacher Nation.
I'm out this year Mikey. I'm already in too many money leagues to pay attention to this one.
<!--quoteo(post=52211:date=Jul 26 2009, 08:47 PM:name=Ace)-->QUOTE (Ace @ Jul 26 2009, 08:47 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec--><!--quoteo(post=46657:date=Jun 27 2009, 03:16 PM:name=Mikey)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Mikey @ Jun 27 2009, 03:16 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->It sent me an email asking if I wanted to renew it, so I did. It sent out emails to the people that were in the league last year. If anyone wants to join, the password is cubs.

http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/.../sonsofivy<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->

It won't let me look at the league or give me a chance to put in a password.
<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

Try by using the league ID

league id is 163053
password is cubs
Is this going to be the $$ keeper league?
I wish that I believed in Fate. I wish I didn't sleep so late. I used to be carried in the arms of cheerleaders.
<!--quoteo(post=52432:date=Jul 27 2009, 10:14 PM:name=BT)-->QUOTE (BT @ Jul 27 2009, 10:14 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->Is this going to be the $$ keeper league?<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->
No, check Sarge's.
did you cancel this league Mikey? I tried to join and it said it didn't exist
<!--quoteo(post=60801:date=Aug 30 2009, 10:40 PM:name=Fella)-->QUOTE (Fella @ Aug 30 2009, 10:40 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->did you cancel this league Mikey? I tried to join and it said it didn't exist<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->
yeah, there was only 2 of us in the league. I am going to stop trying to get any kid of league together from here. never get enough people.