Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2009 Season Stat Breakdown
More rotten Cubs news, to put the cherry on the 2009 sundae:

<!--quoteo-->QUOTE <!--quotec-->Pujols has a chance to top the NL and major league records for assists by a first baseman (Pujols currently has 179, with the NL mark being 180 by Mark Grace and the major league record held by Bill Buckner at 184).<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->

Buckner was once Butch's favorite player, and Grace was once mine.
There's nothing better than to realize that the good things about youth don't end with youth itself. It's a matter of realizing that life can be renewed every day you get out of bed without baggage. It's tough to get there, but it's better than the dark thoughts. -Lance
Final Season Stats.
I got nothin'.

Andy
<!--quoteo(post=64800:date=Sep 30 2009, 01:30 PM:name=KBwsb)-->QUOTE (KBwsb @ Sep 30 2009, 01:30 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->More rotten Cubs news, to put the cherry on the 2009 sundae:

<!--quoteo--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE <!--quotec-->Pujols has a chance to top the NL and major league records for assists by a first baseman (Pujols currently has 179, with the NL mark being 180 by Mark Grace and the major league record held by Bill Buckner at 184).<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->

<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->
You have a good memory. Buckner is still my all-time favorite Cub, btw. Did Pujols do this or not?
<!--quoteo(post=65337:date=Oct 5 2009, 10:45 AM:name=Butcher)-->QUOTE (Butcher @ Oct 5 2009, 10:45 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec--><!--quoteo(post=64800:date=Sep 30 2009, 01:30 PM:name=KBwsb)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (KBwsb @ Sep 30 2009, 01:30 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->More rotten Cubs news, to put the cherry on the 2009 sundae:

<!--quoteo--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE <!--quotec-->Pujols has a chance to top the NL and major league records for assists by a first baseman (Pujols currently has 179, with the NL mark being 180 by Mark Grace and the major league record held by Bill Buckner at 184).<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->

You have a good memory. Buckner is still my all-time favorite Cub, btw. Did Pujols do this or not?

He ended up with 185. So yes, unfortunately, he did.
I got nothin'.

Andy
<!--quoteo(post=65338:date=Oct 5 2009, 10:49 AM:name=Andy)-->QUOTE (Andy @ Oct 5 2009, 10:49 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec--><!--quoteo(post=65337:date=Oct 5 2009, 10:45 AM:name=Butcher)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Butcher @ Oct 5 2009, 10:45 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec--><!--quoteo(post=64800:date=Sep 30 2009, 01:30 PM:name=KBwsb)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (KBwsb @ Sep 30 2009, 01:30 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->More rotten Cubs news, to put the cherry on the 2009 sundae:

He ended up with 185. So yes, unfortunately, he did.
Fuck. Him.