Taveras
Votto
Phillips
Encarnacion
Nix
Hanigan
Gonzalez
Harang
I need a good game to make me feel better.
Good start.
I take it back.
I take back the take back.
I'm starting to heart Fukudome again.
"I'm not sure I know what ball cheese or crotch rot is, exactly -- or if there is a difference between the two. Don't post photos, please..."

- Butcher
Pat kills me.
I thought Harang was a 93-95 mph pitcher? So far he hasn't gotten over 87.
I got nothin'.

Andy
<!--quoteo(post=51724:date=Jul 24 2009, 01:32 PM:name=Butcher)-->QUOTE (Butcher @ Jul 24 2009, 01:32 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->Pat kills me.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->
Dickerson caught it while he was laying in the ivy. So it was as close as it could be.
The thing you need to remember is that all Cardinals fans and all White Sox fans are very bad people. It's a fact that has been scientifically proven beyond a shadow of a doubt. Being a Cubs fan is the only path to rightousness and piousness. Cardinal and White Sox fans exist to be the dark, diabolical forces that oppose us. They are the yin to our yang, the Joker to our Batman, the demon to our angel, the insurgence to our freedom, the oil to our water, the club to our baby seal. Their happiness occurs only in direct conflict with everything that is pure and good in this world.
-Dirk
SAFE!
Good slide.
The thing you need to remember is that all Cardinals fans and all White Sox fans are very bad people. It's a fact that has been scientifically proven beyond a shadow of a doubt. Being a Cubs fan is the only path to rightousness and piousness. Cardinal and White Sox fans exist to be the dark, diabolical forces that oppose us. They are the yin to our yang, the Joker to our Batman, the demon to our angel, the insurgence to our freedom, the oil to our water, the club to our baby seal. Their happiness occurs only in direct conflict with everything that is pure and good in this world.
-Dirk
Nice ARam!!
I got nothin'.

Andy
<!--quoteo(post=51725:date=Jul 24 2009, 01:33 PM:name=Andy)-->QUOTE (Andy @ Jul 24 2009, 01:33 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->I thought Harang was a 93-95 mph pitcher? So far he hasn't gotten over 87.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->
He's been Dustied.
That slide was beautiful.
"I'm not sure I know what ball cheese or crotch rot is, exactly -- or if there is a difference between the two. Don't post photos, please..."

- Butcher
Why can't Bradley bat from the left side? I thought he was "all the way back"?

- Butcher