Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cubs-Astros 7/27/09
Damnit Fontenot
[Image: 2hz4sk2.jpg]
WHAT THE FUCK IS LOU THINKING THIS INNING??!
@TheBlogfines
FUCKER!!!!!!!!!!!
Wow, does Fontenot suck a whole mess of cock.
I wish that I believed in Fate. I wish I didn't sleep so late. I used to be carried in the arms of cheerleaders.
This is beyond stupid that Fox isn't batting. He has to come into the game anyway. We've burned the whole bench outside of Blanco.
@TheBlogfines
AND THAT FLYBALL WOULD'VE WON THE GAME! Fucking Lou.
@TheBlogfines
Wow did that inning suck massive, massive penis
<!--quoteo(post=52450:date=Jul 27 2009, 09:41 PM:name=Clapp)-->QUOTE (Clapp @ Jul 27 2009, 09:41 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->WHAT THE FUCK IS LOU THINKING THIS INNING??!<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->

I think it was pretty smart. All that little fucking troll has to do is hit it fair and we win. hit it foul, and no harm. Fontenot is a complete and utter fucking jagoff.
I wish that I believed in Fate. I wish I didn't sleep so late. I used to be carried in the arms of cheerleaders.
If that was the plan all along, it should have been Blanco bunting
<!--quoteo(post=52454:date=Jul 27 2009, 09:43 PM:name=Clapp)-->QUOTE (Clapp @ Jul 27 2009, 09:43 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->AND THAT FLYBALL WOULD'VE WON THE GAME! Fucking Lou.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->

Again, (sorry clapp), but this fucking drives me nuts. Fontenot completely fucks up, and it's LOU's fault.
Lou fucked up. Fox is a fly ball hitting machine. Plus he has to come into the game anyways.
<!--quoteo(post=52456:date=Jul 27 2009, 08:43 PM:name=BT)-->QUOTE (BT @ Jul 27 2009, 08:43 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec--><!--quoteo(post=52450:date=Jul 27 2009, 09:41 PM:name=Clapp)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Clapp @ Jul 27 2009, 09:41 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->WHAT THE FUCK IS LOU THINKING THIS INNING??!<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->

I think it was pretty smart. All that little fucking troll has to do is hit it fair and we win. hit it foul, and no harm. Fontenot is a complete and utter fucking jagoff.
<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->
He shouldn't have even been batting. Fox should've been batting where Fuk was first of all, and at least for Fontenot. He has to come into the game anyway, why bat Fontenot over him? Makes zero sense.
@TheBlogfines
I really really hate Fontenot right now. He sucks badly.
<!--quoteo(post=52459:date=Jul 27 2009, 08:44 PM:name=Coldneck)-->QUOTE (Coldneck @ Jul 27 2009, 08:44 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->Lou fucked up. Fox is a fly ball hitting machine. Plus he has to come into the game anyways.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->
Bingo.
@TheBlogfines
Lou really makes me scratch my head sometimes. Yes, Fontenot didn't execute. But it was a stupid fucking plan. All you need is a flyball for fucks sake.