Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SOI 2 WS
I know no one cares anymore, but I finally won my first SOI2 WS. yay me
[Image: lou.jpg]
Congrats Mikey!
Thanks Jessie
So Major League was on last night, and I saw Pedro Cerrano and it reminded me of CSFBL. So I decided to look up some of my old players, and I saw Luis Hull from my Turtles in SOI2 has had a quite nice career. Except I'm really pissed off, because he's a 5-time MVP, but the dumbass who runs them now sits him against LHP in the prime of his career, just because he's a -7 R/L (never mind the fact that he's over a .300 hitter career against lefties). This is really angering me, and I'm not sure why. But I just had to vent.
The thing you need to remember is that all Cardinals fans and all White Sox fans are very bad people. It's a fact that has been scientifically proven beyond a shadow of a doubt. Being a Cubs fan is the only path to rightousness and piousness. Cardinal and White Sox fans exist to be the dark, diabolical forces that oppose us. They are the yin to our yang, the Joker to our Batman, the demon to our angel, the insurgence to our freedom, the oil to our water, the club to our baby seal. Their happiness occurs only in direct conflict with everything that is pure and good in this world.
-Dirk
<!--quoteo(post=65240:date=Oct 4 2009, 12:49 PM:name=Giff)-->QUOTE (Giff @ Oct 4 2009, 12:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->So Major League was on last night, and I saw Pedro Cerrano and it reminded me of CSFBL. So I decided to look up some of my old players, and I saw Luis Hull from my Turtles in SOI2 has had a quite nice career. Except I'm really pissed off, because he's a 5-time MVP, but the dumbass who runs them now sits him against LHP in the prime of his career, just because he's a -7 R/L (never mind the fact that he's over a .300 hitter career against lefties). This is really angering me, and I'm not sure why. But I just had to vent.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->

If he's a -7, shouldn't he be sitting against righties, if at all?
Cubs News and Rumors at Bleacher Nation.
I miss CSFBL.
Cubs News and Rumors at Bleacher Nation.
<!--quoteo(post=65241:date=Oct 4 2009, 11:51 AM:name=Ace)-->QUOTE (Ace @ Oct 4 2009, 11:51 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec--><!--quoteo(post=65240:date=Oct 4 2009, 12:49 PM:name=Giff)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Giff @ Oct 4 2009, 12:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->So Major League was on last night, and I saw Pedro Cerrano and it reminded me of CSFBL. So I decided to look up some of my old players, and I saw Luis Hull from my Turtles in SOI2 has had a quite nice career. Except I'm really pissed off, because he's a 5-time MVP, but the dumbass who runs them now sits him against LHP in the prime of his career, just because he's a -7 R/L (never mind the fact that he's over a .300 hitter career against lefties). This is really angering me, and I'm not sure why. But I just had to vent.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->

If he's a -7, shouldn't he be sitting against righties, if at all?
<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->
Oops, typo. Yeah, he's benched against RHP. But the dude won an MVP on like 110 games in the last season, and this fuck still insists on benching him. I can't believe it.
The thing you need to remember is that all Cardinals fans and all White Sox fans are very bad people. It's a fact that has been scientifically proven beyond a shadow of a doubt. Being a Cubs fan is the only path to rightousness and piousness. Cardinal and White Sox fans exist to be the dark, diabolical forces that oppose us. They are the yin to our yang, the Joker to our Batman, the demon to our angel, the insurgence to our freedom, the oil to our water, the club to our baby seal. Their happiness occurs only in direct conflict with everything that is pure and good in this world.
-Dirk
i finally quit csfbl. finally got fed up with that piece of shit game. Santo and potter gave me shit on the csfbl boards. so many brian apologists there still sucking his dick. oh its a free game. they don't realize that just because it is free it still not WORTH my free time.
<!--quoteo(post=65274:date=Oct 4 2009, 02:55 PM:name=Mikey)-->QUOTE (Mikey @ Oct 4 2009, 02:55 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->i finally quit csfbl. finally got fed up with that piece of shit game. Santo and potter gave me shit on the csfbl boards. so many brian apologists there still sucking his dick. oh its a free game. they don't realize that just because it is free it still not WORTH my free time.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->

that site is pretty much a joke. I went on there to see how some of my old players are doing, and it STILL takes 45 seconds to load pretty much any page.
I wish that I believed in Fate. I wish I didn't sleep so late. I used to be carried in the arms of cheerleaders.
<!--quoteo(post=66759:date=Oct 20 2009, 11:32 AM:name=BT)-->QUOTE (BT @ Oct 20 2009, 11:32 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec--><!--quoteo(post=65274:date=Oct 4 2009, 02:55 PM:name=Mikey)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Mikey @ Oct 4 2009, 02:55 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->i finally quit csfbl. finally got fed up with that piece of shit game. Santo and potter gave me shit on the csfbl boards. so many brian apologists there still sucking his dick. oh its a free game. they don't realize that just because it is free it still not WORTH my free time.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->

that site is pretty much a joke. I went on there to see how some of my old players are doing, and it STILL takes 45 seconds to load pretty much any page.
<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->
exactly. but don't tell anyone on there that. god forbid anyone say anything bad about the shitty game.
Does anyone even ask anymore about CSBB or whatever it was that was suppose to be created over a year ago? Or have all the apologists conveniently forgot about that?
<!--quoteo(post=66887:date=Oct 21 2009, 08:37 AM:name=Runnys)-->QUOTE (Runnys @ Oct 21 2009, 08:37 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->Does anyone even ask anymore about CSBB or whatever it was that was suppose to be created over a year ago? Or have all the apologists conveniently forgot about that?<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->

Brian admitted awhile back that it's not progressing and that he was going to make the code open source so that others could help develop the software.