Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rescue Me
New season starts tonight.
I've been walking around with a hard-on all day.
<!--quoteo(post=28256:date=Apr 7 2009, 08:05 PM:name=ruby23)-->QUOTE (ruby23 @ Apr 7 2009, 08:05 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->I've been walking around with a hard-on all day.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->
I am sure no one noticed.
[Image: lou.jpg]
It was a good episode. Not much happened but it was still good.
Yeah it was good. I was kind of disappointed in the last season, hopefully this one gets the show back on track.

Leary's rant on the dog shitting in the pantry was hilarious.
<!--quoteo(post=28566:date=Apr 8 2009, 08:33 AM:name=Brock)-->QUOTE (Brock @ Apr 8 2009, 08:33 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->Yeah it was good. I was kind of disappointed in the last season, hopefully this one gets the show back on track.

Leary's rant on the dog shitting in the pantry was hilarious.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->
Since it's not a shortened season, it's got 22 episodes, this season is gonna be real good. Everything I've read has said this will be the best year so far. Also, there's gonna be a season 6 with 18 episodes,which will probably be the last.
What have the Rescue Me watchers thought of this season? I think it's been pretty awesome, up until the last few episodes. The whole Tommy/Janet/Sheila love triangle has become really old. And the introduction of the Kelly character seems completely unnecessary. I really don't understand Tommy's obsession with her. And you knew Candy was somehow going to be crooked. But the quick scene with Lou outting her just sort of had that "is that it?" feeling to it. I hope the season finale kicks ass. Otherwise, it's going to be the season that fizzled out near the end.
<!--quoteo(post=60118:date=Aug 26 2009, 11:37 AM:name=vegascub)-->QUOTE (vegascub @ Aug 26 2009, 11:37 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->What have the Rescue Me watchers thought of this season? I think it's been pretty awesome, up until the last few episodes. The whole Tommy/Janet/Sheila love triangle has become really old. And the introduction of the Kelly character seems completely unnecessary. I really don't understand Tommy's obsession with her. And you knew Candy was somehow going to be crooked. But the quick scene with Lou outting her just sort of had that "is that it?" feeling to it. I hope the season finale kicks ass. Otherwise, it's going to be the season that fizzled out near the end.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->
I want more drugs, drinking, and ghosts.
I'm still like 3 or 4 episodes behind but from what I've seen it's been a good season so far.
i think it has been just ok. it seems like they are building up to something good but i hope they actually do something good then after all this build up.
Most underated show on television/
Show finishes for good from the sounds of it after next season:-

Link