Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My fantasy team
10 team league, I took 8th. Half point per reception and minimal gains for kick returns. We have individual defensive players, but I'll leave them out.

QB: Matt Ryan
WR: Randy Moss
WR: Marques Colston
RB: DeAngelo Williams
RB: Ryan Grant
TE: Anthony Fasano
W/R: Larry Johnson
K: Josh Brown
Def: NE

Bench:

Hines Ward
Jamaal Charles
Donald Lee
Mark Clayton
Donald Brown
Devin Hester
and yes, the great one that no one ever talks about, Brett Favre
i like your WRs
Life is a bitch, but she's totally doable.
I'm incapable of taking a WR in the first round (as I assume you did).
I wish that I believed in Fate. I wish I didn't sleep so late. I used to be carried in the arms of cheerleaders.
<!--quoteo(post=61171:date=Sep 2 2009, 08:37 AM:name=BT)-->QUOTE (BT @ Sep 2 2009, 08:37 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->I'm incapable of taking a WR in the first round (as I assume you did).<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->

What? Take another look at his roster.
I took DeAngelo Williams with the 8th pick. He only fell that far cause the guy in front of me wasn't paying attention and accidentally took Steven Jackson.
<!--quoteo(post=61342:date=Sep 2 2009, 06:11 PM:name=FlyAtTheThigh)-->QUOTE (FlyAtTheThigh @ Sep 2 2009, 06:11 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->I took DeAngelo Williams with the 8th pick. He only fell that far cause the guy in front of me wasn't paying attention and accidentally took Steven Jackson.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->

I would gladly take Steven Jackson before DeAngelo Williams.
Cubs News and Rumors at Bleacher Nation.
<!--quoteo(post=62050:date=Sep 7 2009, 07:01 PM:name=Ace)-->QUOTE (Ace @ Sep 7 2009, 07:01 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec--><!--quoteo(post=61342:date=Sep 2 2009, 06:11 PM:name=FlyAtTheThigh)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (FlyAtTheThigh @ Sep 2 2009, 06:11 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->I took DeAngelo Williams with the 8th pick. He only fell that far cause the guy in front of me wasn't paying attention and accidentally took Steven Jackson.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->

I would gladly take Steven Jackson before DeAngelo Williams.
<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

Really? Why? Right now Stewart does not seem to be healthy so there is no one to steal carries from Williams right now and the Panthers have a much better overall offense than the Rams. Jackson is the only threat on the Rams...all defenses have to do is focus on him. I don't think Jackson has 1300 total yards this year.
Williams>Jackson
<!--quoteo(post=62070:date=Sep 7 2009, 09:46 PM:name=Coach)-->QUOTE (Coach @ Sep 7 2009, 09:46 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->Williams>Jackson<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->

Listen to Coach...he knows what he is talking about.
Taking S. Jackson over DeAngelo Williams would drive me to snuff myself. I like your RB's and WR's and if Favre sticks to his game you'll get some points. I think your team is pretty decent.
The Crabby and Bitchy Old Man of SOI