Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cubs vs. Astros
I don't care what you guys say, I fucking hate Milt Pappas. He's a bitter old fuck. Everytime he is on all he does is say how he should've had a perfect game and how he should be in the HOF. STFU already.
"I'm not sure I know what ball cheese or crotch rot is, exactly -- or if there is a difference between the two. Don't post photos, please..."

- Butcher
<!--quoteo(post=61308:date=Sep 2 2009, 04:03 PM:name=PcB)-->QUOTE (PcB @ Sep 2 2009, 04:03 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->I don't care what you guys say, I fucking hate Milt Pappas. He's a bitter old fuck. Everytime he is on all he does is say how he should've had a perfect game and how he should be in the HOF. STFU already.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->

I think Bob and Len can't wait to get him out of the booth before he says something really stupid.
I'm 100% fine with this. I'm just glad there's an actual plan in place that isn't, "Let's load up on retreads and hope we get lucky." I'm a little tired of that plan.

Butcher
I don't have a good feeling about this...
The thing you need to remember is that all Cardinals fans and all White Sox fans are very bad people. It's a fact that has been scientifically proven beyond a shadow of a doubt. Being a Cubs fan is the only path to rightousness and piousness. Cardinal and White Sox fans exist to be the dark, diabolical forces that oppose us. They are the yin to our yang, the Joker to our Batman, the demon to our angel, the insurgence to our freedom, the oil to our water, the club to our baby seal. Their happiness occurs only in direct conflict with everything that is pure and good in this world.
-Dirk
I wouldn't mind it if we followed this up with a beat-down of the Sox tomorrow. It would make me feel good about myself.
<!--quoteo(post=61263:date=Sep 2 2009, 02:38 PM:name=PcB)-->QUOTE (PcB @ Sep 2 2009, 02:38 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->This booing of Bradley is fucking ludacris.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->
No, this is fucking ludacris:
[Image: ludacris_gets_the_clapp.jpg]

My apologies to Matt Clapp. But the booing of Bradley has been ludicrous, true.
One dick can poke an eye out. A hundred dicks can move mountains.
--Veryzer

<!--quoteo(post=61320:date=Sep 2 2009, 03:40 PM:name=VanSlawAndCottoCheese)-->QUOTE (VanSlawAndCottoCheese @ Sep 2 2009, 03:40 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec--><!--quoteo(post=61263:date=Sep 2 2009, 02:38 PM:name=PcB)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (PcB @ Sep 2 2009, 02:38 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->This booing of Bradley is fucking ludacris.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->
No, this is fucking ludacris:
[Image: ludacris_gets_the_clapp.jpg]

My apologies to Matt Clapp. But the booing of Bradley has been ludicrous, true.
<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

[img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/laugh.gif[/img]

I literally laughed out loud. Thank god I wasn't drinking anything.
"Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that." - George Carlin 

"That was some of the saddest stuff I've ever read. Fuck cancer and AIDS, ignorance is the scourge of the land." - tom v

<!--quoteo(post=61297:date=Sep 2 2009, 03:44 PM:name=rok)-->QUOTE (rok @ Sep 2 2009, 03:44 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->Keep Theriot and move him to 2B, then upgrade SS both offensively and defensively any way you can. Hopefully Ricketts can at least approve 1 upgrade at the position player level. Otherwise, I don't see the rest of the everyday lineup changing much, nor should it if people revert to their career averages next season.

Blanco would be a fine backup. Leave him in that role.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->
I wish Chone Figgins could handle SS, but I would take him at 2nd.