Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Boondock Saints 2: All Saints Day
<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/if2-PYxgL50&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/if2-PYxgL50&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

The (apparent) lack of Willem DaFoe disappoints me, but I was uplifted to see Peter Fonda and Judd Nelson.
"Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that." - George Carlin 

"That was some of the saddest stuff I've ever read. Fuck cancer and AIDS, ignorance is the scourge of the land." - tom v

The original is a really fun little movie. It's like 10 years in the making, but I sure hope it's worth the wait.

Something seems a little off (the accents?) with this trailer though.
Wait a minute....is that Rocco walking at 1:38? Didn't he die in the first one?
If Angelo had picked McClellin, I would have been expecting to hear by training camp that kid has stage 4 cancer, is actually 5'2" 142 lbs, is a chick who played in a 7 - 0 defensive scheme who only rotated in on downs which were 3 and 34 yds + so is not expecting to play a down in the NFL until the sex change is complete and she puts on another 100 lbs. + but this is Emery's first pick so he'll get a pass with a bit of questioning. - 1060Ivy
Boondocks is a cult classic for sure...that said, I think it's a really bad movie with a cool storyline. This movie should do well at the Razzies.
<!--quoteo(post=61636:date=Sep 3 2009, 07:36 PM:name=CCwinwssoon)-->QUOTE (CCwinwssoon @ Sep 3 2009, 07:36 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->Boondocks is a cult classic for sure...that said, I think it's a really bad movie with a cool storyline. This movie should do well at the Razzies.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->
Really bad movie? Um, no. Between this and Brick, you're 0-2 today, bud. [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/wink.gif[/img]

And I couldn't tell if that was Rocco in that scene, but he's listed in the credits for Pt 2 on IMDB. He sure seemed dead to me in the first.
Good find on Rocco, bz. I think that's definitely him. Possibly a flashback?

Yeah, rok, I'm with you on something being...off... in the trailer.
"Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that." - George Carlin 

"That was some of the saddest stuff I've ever read. Fuck cancer and AIDS, ignorance is the scourge of the land." - tom v

This is great news, I loved the first one.
[Image: 2hz4sk2.jpg]
i liked the first one but not as much as i thought i would. and i had a problem with the dude jumping off the balcony of his apartment and not getting hurt. i thought that was stretch.
Wang.
Biggest piece of shit I've ever seen.
If Angelo had picked McClellin, I would have been expecting to hear by training camp that kid has stage 4 cancer, is actually 5'2" 142 lbs, is a chick who played in a 7 - 0 defensive scheme who only rotated in on downs which were 3 and 34 yds + so is not expecting to play a down in the NFL until the sex change is complete and she puts on another 100 lbs. + but this is Emery's first pick so he'll get a pass with a bit of questioning. - 1060Ivy
<!--quoteo(post=70768:date=Dec 5 2009, 03:34 AM:name=bz)-->QUOTE (bz @ Dec 5 2009, 03:34 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->Biggest piece of shit I've ever seen.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->
[img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/laugh.gif[/img]