Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My Fantasy Team
10 team league, I picked 4th. Start 1 QB, 2 RB, 3 WR, 1 TE, 1 K, 1 Def. team, 1 flex

Have to draft 2 QB, 4 or 5 RB, 5 or 6 WR, 2 TE, 2 K, 2 Def.

6 points per TD of any kind and .25 PPR.

Peyton Manning
Mark Sanchez
Matt Forte
Brandon Jacobs
Ray Rice
Ahmad Bradshaw
Jamal Charles
Housh
Ochocinco
Marshall
Berrian
Schillens
Owen Daniels
Zach Miller (Oak)
Bironas
Carney
Minn D
Chi D

Yes, I know Schillens is hurt.
<!--quoteo(post=62013:date=Sep 6 2009, 09:22 PM:name=Runnys)-->QUOTE (Runnys @ Sep 6 2009, 09:22 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->10 team league, I picked 4th. Start 1 QB, 2 RB, 3 WR, 1 TE, 1 K, 1 Def. team, 1 flex

Have to draft 2 QB, 4 or 5 RB, 5 or 6 WR, 2 TE, 2 K, 2 Def.

6 points per TD of any kind and .25 PPR.

Peyton Manning
Mark Sanchez
Matt Forte
Brandon Jacobs
Ray Rice
Ahmad Bradshaw
Jamal Charles
Housh
Ochocinco
Marshall
Berrian
Schillens
Owen Daniels
Zach Miller (Oak)
Bironas
Carney
Minn D
Chi D

Yes, I know Schillens is hurt.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->
1) Why did you pick Mark Sanchez? Did ESPN get to you that much? If you're gonna take a rookie you should have taken Matt Stafford, he has Calvin Johnson.

2) Why take Marshall? It's a good risk if he actually gets traded, but with Orton throwing to him he won't be all that great.

3) Why did you have to draft 2 K's and 2 D's? That really weird.
"I'm not sure I know what ball cheese or crotch rot is, exactly -- or if there is a difference between the two. Don't post photos, please..."

- Butcher
I drafted Sanchez because he plays a relatively weak defense during Manning's bye week. All the other QB's that were available played very good defenses.

I got Marshall in the 9th round...the potential reward with that pick was far too much to pass up given what was left.

As for the 2 K's and 2 D's, just the rules that our league has. We have had them since the league started 14 years ago.