Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My Fantasy Team
It's a big play league so you get bonus points for longer TD's. A good QB is important and having at least one elite WR is a must. It's pretty evident that RB is my weak link but feel pretty good about my WR's. Thoughts?

Starters:
QB: Romo
WR: Fitzgerald
WR: Calv. Johnson
WR: Braylon Edwards
RB: Ronnie Brown
RB: Steve Slaton
TE: Dustin Keller
K: Ryan Longwell
Def: Ravens

---
Bench:
QB: Garrard
WR: Tory Holt
WR: Ted Ginn Jr
WR: Isacc Bruce
RB: Ray Rice
RB: Reggie Bush
TE: John Carlson
K: John Kasay
D: Dolphins

In a big play league I think your RB's are just fine. Slaton, Rice, and Bush are all going to lose carries at the goal line....their damage is mostly going to be done between the 20's. What pick did you have? I am assuming your first two picks were Fitz and C. Johnson.
7th in a 10 team league.
Correct that the first two picks were Fitz and C. Johnson. I grabbed Ronnie Brown in the 3rd. I think Edwards was a steal since he's in a contract year in the 5th round. I'm hopeful that any of my WR's outside of Fitz and CJ will put up big numbers so I can move them for a bigger RB. Holt could put up big numbers and this could be Ginn's break out year. I'm not expecting much out of Bruce but for my #6 WR, I've got no complaints.
My team. MJD fell to my 5th pick in a 10 team league. Standard scoring.

QB: McNabb, Orton
RB: MJD, Ronnie Brown, Willie Parker, Felix Jones, Donald Brown
WR: Randy Moss, Jennings, 85, Royal, Avery
TE: Shockey
K: Tynes
D: Dallas

I feel like I did pretty good. Good starters for the beginning of theseason, with some young guys who could emerge later.
<!--quoteo(post=62522:date=Sep 10 2009, 11:34 AM:name=The Dude)-->QUOTE (The Dude @ Sep 10 2009, 11:34 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->My team. MJD fell to my 5th pick in a 10 team league. Standard scoring.

QB: McNabb, Orton
RB: MJD, Ronnie Brown, Willie Parker, Felix Jones, Donald Brown
WR: Randy Moss, Jennings, 85, Royal, Avery
TE: Shockey
K: Tynes
D: Dallas

I feel like I did pretty good. Good starters for the beginning of theseason, with some young guys who could emerge later.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->

That's kind of silly for MJD to fall to #5.
I figured AP, MJD, and Forte would be gone and I'd end up with LT, Turner, Williams, Gore, or Jackson. I was pissed about having the 5th pick but am pretty happy about it now. Of course, I've always considered MJD too brittle to be worth that high of a pick- guess I'll find out!