Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gentlemen Bronco
Link

Looks pretty funny, although I said that about Napoleon when I first saw the preview.
Napoleon TNT was great.
<!--quoteo(post=62569:date=Sep 10 2009, 04:24 PM:name=dvdastud)-->QUOTE (dvdastud @ Sep 10 2009, 04:24 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->Napoleon TNT was great.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->
Yessir. This one looks pretty hilarious, too.
That looks HYSTERICAL. Rockwell and Clement seem to be perfect choices for those roles too. And this finally explains the Ronald Chevalier character that was floating around the internet several months ago. Can't wait for this.
Sounds like Jemaine is channeling James Mason. Pretty well, actually.

I wasn't a huge fan of Napolean Dynamite. I liked it, but I didn't love it. This looks really good though.
I wish that I believed in Fate. I wish I didn't sleep so late. I used to be carried in the arms of cheerleaders.
Watched it last night. Liked it, but didn't love it. Clement and Rockwell were fantastic as usual, but they didn't have as much screen time as I assumed they would. The rest of the cast except for maybe Hector Jimenez seemed lost and underutilized. Some of the gross-out scenes were unnecessary, as they really didn't add anything to the comedy or the story either. I found myself giggling a lot but nothing was laugh-out-loud hilarious either. There weren't too many quotable lines aside from the secondary characters, which was really odd. It was a nice touching outcast story very similar to Napoleon, but not nearly as satisfying. Not terrible either, but it could have been really outstanding with a few changes. Anyway 3/5 stars.
I've watched it three times already and find that it's gets funnier each time. 4 out of 5 for me.