Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who's the better pick up
of the two Giants receivers, Manningham or Smith?
I picture a pissed-off Amazon bitch; uncontrollable, disobedient, boldly resisting any kind of emotional shackles...angrily begging for more ejaculate. -KB

Showing your teeth is a sign of weakness in primates. Whenever someone smiles at me, all I see is a chimpanzee begging for its life. - Dwight

RIP Sarge
<!--quoteo(post=64362:date=Sep 25 2009, 08:50 AM:name=Jody)-->QUOTE (Jody @ Sep 25 2009, 08:50 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->of the two Giants receivers, Manningham or Smith?<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->

I personally would go with Manningham. You know Eli likes his big possession receivers.
I think Smith will be more consistent and Manningham will have the big game from time to time. If it were me I'd pick Smith for his consistency.
<!--quoteo(post=64367:date=Sep 25 2009, 10:37 AM:name=Coldneck)-->QUOTE (Coldneck @ Sep 25 2009, 10:37 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->I think Smith will be more consistent and Manningham will have the big game from time to time. If it were me I'd pick Smith for his consistency.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->
[Image: lou.jpg]
PPR = Smith.

Standard = Manningham.
Cubs News and Rumors at Bleacher Nation.