Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kill Bill 3
Linkaroo

The same site says Bay has announced Transformers 3. Meh.
SHould be a fun film like the first volumes. Inglourious Basterds was awesome. His only disappointing film has been Death Proof.
<!--quoteo(post=65186:date=Oct 3 2009, 06:44 PM:name=CCwinwssoon)-->QUOTE (CCwinwssoon @ Oct 3 2009, 06:44 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->SHould be a fun film like the first volumes. Inglourious Basterds was awesome. His only disappointing film has been Death Proof.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->
Death Proof is awesome.
"I'm not sure I know what ball cheese or crotch rot is, exactly -- or if there is a difference between the two. Don't post photos, please..."

- Butcher
<!--quoteo(post=65188:date=Oct 3 2009, 06:48 PM:name=PcB)-->QUOTE (PcB @ Oct 3 2009, 06:48 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec--><!--quoteo(post=65186:date=Oct 3 2009, 06:44 PM:name=CCwinwssoon)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (CCwinwssoon @ Oct 3 2009, 06:44 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->SHould be a fun film like the first volumes. Inglourious Basterds was awesome. His only disappointing film has been Death Proof.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->
Death Proof is awesome.
<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

I don't think it was awesome. I thought he did a great job of protraying a 70's trashy flick but just like those films they just weren't very good. The dailogue wasn't very good and SO overlong in the beginning. The chase scenes were great but just didn't make up the entire boring parts of the beginning of the film.
holy fucking shit! i'm at full bone right now! (actually i'm at semi-bone right now, but you get the picture)

and "death proof" kicked ass.
Wang.
That is awesome news. Anything Kill Bill related gives me mahogany.

And I didn't think Death Proof was very good at first (I still am amazed at the overuse of corny tough chick dialog and the removal of so many important scenes from the Grindhouse version), but when I watched the full length director's cut, it is almost a completely different film. I like it quite a bit now.
i think i've only ever seen death proof in the grindhouse version, at the theaters and on the dvd, they seemed the same to me from what i remember and i loved it. i always thought the scene with the little girl (vernita green?) was set up for something down the road, the way it was shot, sounds great. i doubt it but i hope he does something else between now and 2014.
Life is a bitch, but she's totally doable.
<!--quoteo(post=65209:date=Oct 3 2009, 10:53 PM:name=liner)-->QUOTE (liner @ Oct 3 2009, 10:53 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->i think i've only ever seen death proof in the grindhouse version, at the theaters and on the dvd, they seemed the same to me from what i remember and i loved it. i always thought the scene with the little girl (vernita green?) was set up for something down the road, the way it was shot, sounds great. i doubt it but i hope he does something else between now and 2014.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->
The Grindhouse (theatrical) version omitted the black & white scene where Stuntman Mike stalked the 2nd group of women, the excellent lap dance scene, and I think there was another bit of dialog between the cops at the hospital that was taken out as well. To me, it changed the entire flow of the film. Those were all great scenes.
that's right, i remember now, especially the lap dance
Life is a bitch, but she's totally doable.
yeah, the part kurt russell walks out to the car and touches the sleeping girl is essential to the movie. it shows just how creepy this dude is.
Wang.
yeah, the part kurt russell walks out to the car and touches the sleeping girl is essential to the movie. it shows just how creepy this dude is.
Wang.
He said he was going to do this way back when Volume 2 came out. Just sayin'.
Cubs News and Rumors at Bleacher Nation.
<!--quoteo(post=65225:date=Oct 4 2009, 08:38 AM:name=Ace)-->QUOTE (Ace @ Oct 4 2009, 08:38 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->He said he was going to do this way back when Volume 2 came out. Just sayin'.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->

well excuse me "mr. in-the-know."
Wang.
<!--quoteo(post=65265:date=Oct 4 2009, 03:31 PM:name=veryzer)-->QUOTE (veryzer @ Oct 4 2009, 03:31 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec--><!--quoteo(post=65225:date=Oct 4 2009, 08:38 AM:name=Ace)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Ace @ Oct 4 2009, 08:38 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->He said he was going to do this way back when Volume 2 came out. Just sayin'.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->

well excuse me "mr. in-the-know."
<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

You're excused.
Cubs News and Rumors at Bleacher Nation.
<!--quoteo(post=65225:date=Oct 4 2009, 08:38 AM:name=Ace)-->QUOTE (Ace @ Oct 4 2009, 08:38 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->He said he was going to do this way back when Volume 2 came out. Just sayin'.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->
yeah, he said he shot some scenes then to be used later for when Vivica's kid seeks revenge.
[Image: lou.jpg]