Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
THe Informant
WOW. This was a HILARIOUS film. A great character and a great story that is adapted from a real story. Obviously they really stretch the truth but this movie was great. Very good acting, perfect music, and some of the funniest lines in a film over the past couple of years. Very intelligent film that you really need to pay attention to.
that happened around here. The guy was very strange and really thought he would run the company after he whistle-blew. He was delusional and little nuts.
[Image: lou.jpg]
Yeah, they shot a lot of the movie in Springfield and Decatur.
I picture a pissed-off Amazon bitch; uncontrollable, disobedient, boldly resisting any kind of emotional shackles...angrily begging for more ejaculate. -KB

Showing your teeth is a sign of weakness in primates. Whenever someone smiles at me, all I see is a chimpanzee begging for its life. - Dwight

RIP Sarge
Watched this the other night. I liked it a lot. The best parts were the narration and kernels of wisdom/insanity by Whitacre/Damon. The nature of his neurotic and delusional inner monologue made it pretty clear how the story would develop and what motivated this guy, but it was enjoyable even though I sort of knew what would happen. Soderbergh should stick to low budget character-driven films like these, as he really knows how to get inside people, especially those with major character flaws.

Too bad he couldn't adapt Moneyball as he had planned to do. Could have been a fun project.

Anyway 4/5 stars.
Watched this yesterday...not bad. I thought Matt Damon did a great job.
<!--quoteo(post=85550:date=Apr 1 2010, 04:11 PM:name=funkster)-->QUOTE (funkster @ Apr 1 2010, 04:11 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->Watched this yesterday...not bad. I thought Matt Damon did a great job.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->

This would be me review as well. I just have to add, he stole 9 mil, because he fell for the Nigerian scam? Who the fuck falls for the Nigerian scam?
I like you guys a lot.
Watched this on Friday. Loved it. That's all.