Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Love Actually
Is such a great flick. Actually.
Cubs News and Rumors at Bleacher Nation.
Actually, no, it isn't.
You are actually a douche.
This is that Hugh Grant movie? I haven't liked him in anything since the mid 90s.
<!--quoteo(post=70775:date=Dec 5 2009, 07:33 AM:name=Ace)-->QUOTE (Ace @ Dec 5 2009, 07:33 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->You are actually a douche.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->
The casting of Hugh Grant as Prime Minister was about as believable as the casting of Veryzer as Dirk Diggler, or the casting of you as "male bystander no. 3", for that matter.
Did you enjoy New Moon as well, Ace?
<!--quoteo(post=70789:date=Dec 5 2009, 12:43 PM:name=dk123)-->QUOTE (dk123 @ Dec 5 2009, 12:43 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec--><!--quoteo(post=70775:date=Dec 5 2009, 07:33 AM:name=Ace)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Ace @ Dec 5 2009, 07:33 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->You are actually a douche.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->
The casting of Hugh Grant as Prime Minister was about as believable as the casting of Veryzer as Dirk Diggler, or the casting of you as "male bystander no. 3", for that matter.
<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

Ha. That's a fair point, but though he was not believable in the role, he was enjoyable in the role.
<!--quoteo(post=70780:date=Dec 5 2009, 10:37 AM:name=rok)-->QUOTE (rok @ Dec 5 2009, 10:37 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->This is that Hugh Grant movie? I haven't liked him in anything since the mid 90s.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->

Have you seriously not seen it, rok? It's quite good. It is fun, funny, sweet, and meaningful. I'm totally serious. I saw it two years ago; didn't remember how good it is.

Also, it is a Hugh Grant movie only inasmuch as Short Cuts is a Tim Robbins movie. Grant is a part of approximately 7 interlaced story lines.
The best hugh grant movie is easily about a boy, which is one of my favorite movies ever. I like hugh grant, but him as prime minister was just wetawded. It was a cute movie, but that's as far as I will go.
*sniff sniff* Smells kinda gay in here.
I picture a pissed-off Amazon bitch; uncontrollable, disobedient, boldly resisting any kind of emotional shackles...angrily begging for more ejaculate. -KB

Showing your teeth is a sign of weakness in primates. Whenever someone smiles at me, all I see is a chimpanzee begging for its life. - Dwight

RIP Sarge
<!--quoteo(post=70798:date=Dec 5 2009, 01:41 PM:name=Ace)-->QUOTE (Ace @ Dec 5 2009, 01:41 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec--><!--quoteo(post=70780:date=Dec 5 2009, 10:37 AM:name=rok)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (rok @ Dec 5 2009, 10:37 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->This is that Hugh Grant movie? I haven't liked him in anything since the mid 90s.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->

Have you seriously not seen it, rok? It's quite good. It is fun, funny, sweet, and meaningful. I'm totally serious. I saw it two years ago; didn't remember how good it is.

Also, it is a Hugh Grant movie only inasmuch as Short Cuts is a Tim Robbins movie. Grant is a part of approximately 7 interlaced story lines.
<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->
Nope, I seriously haven't seen it. I don't know much about it, but am usually turned off by movies with "love" in the title. I will see if it is on cable in the near future and give it a chance, but it doesn't sound like my kind of movie I normally go for.