Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Dexter Season Finale
All I can say is holy fucking shit. I know a few of you here watch the show, so I won't say anything specific in case you haven't watched it yet. But I am absolutely stunned right now.
<!--quoteo(post=71575:date=Dec 14 2009, 12:11 AM:name=vegascub)-->QUOTE (vegascub @ Dec 14 2009, 12:11 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->All I can say is holy fucking shit. I know a few of you here watch the show, so I won't say anything specific in case you haven't watched it yet. But I am absolutely stunned right now.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->

I've heard a few people say this now, I have it recorded waiting for me, I'm excited to watch it. Great show.
Fantastic episode, and Michael C. Hall needs an Emmy.
I just finished watching....wow. Just....wow.
The thing you need to remember is that all Cardinals fans and all White Sox fans are very bad people. It's a fact that has been scientifically proven beyond a shadow of a doubt. Being a Cubs fan is the only path to rightousness and piousness. Cardinal and White Sox fans exist to be the dark, diabolical forces that oppose us. They are the yin to our yang, the Joker to our Batman, the demon to our angel, the insurgence to our freedom, the oil to our water, the club to our baby seal. Their happiness occurs only in direct conflict with everything that is pure and good in this world.
-Dirk
<!--quoteo(post=71663:date=Dec 14 2009, 05:27 PM:name=deputymayor)-->QUOTE (deputymayor @ Dec 14 2009, 05:27 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->Fantastic episode, and Michael C. Hall needs an Emmy.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->

This season might get him over the hump. Might even get the show over the hump. And John Lithgow deserves a guest spot nomination. He was way better than Jimmy Smits, and he got one last year.
Wow, crazy stuff, I kinda guessed the shocking event would be something along those lines by half way through the episode, but still crazy. Now I am intrigued to see where they go with this next season.

I agree Lithgow was awesome this season.
It pisses me off that I have to wait until next fall for this to be on Blu-ray or dvd.
Julia Stiles joins Dexter for next season

http://www.reuters.com/article/idUSTRE65709S20100608
I also just saw it. Absolutely amazing. We need to open a new thread to discuss what actually happened and other speculation about the finale.
I finally watched this and managed to avoid spoilers for nearly a year. Holy shit.

***SPOILER***

I felt a big sense of relief when he got Rita and Harrison in the taxi. When he called Rita's phone and it started ringing in the house, my stomach dropped. Damn, what a finish.
The first two episodes of this season have been a little slow with Dexter handling his family and the death of Rita, but I can tell they are developing the story into something that is going to be truly awesome.
I think tonight's episode was that turning point, and now it's going to get very interesting.