Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cubs @ Pirates -- 4/12 - 4/13
We better beat the tar out of Quintana today...

Also, am I the only one who didn't know Smyly was in the rotation?

Madrigal fucking blows.

Seiya later!

1-0
2-0 Seiya
Some men are born mediocre, some men achieve mediocrity, and some men have mediocrity thrust upon them.
I just want to go on record that I really dont get the Wisdom and Schwindel thing. Theyre basically the warmed over versions of Micah Hoffpauir and Brian LaHair.

I mean, I hope the do well but Ill be happy when theyll inevitably get replaced.
Some men are born mediocre, some men achieve mediocrity, and some men have mediocrity thrust upon them.
Should be interesting after Suzuki finally adjusts to MLB pitching
Who is the genius that came up with these ridiculous start times for this series?
Obviously early caveats aside, but Suzuki so far seems like the real deal.  Schwindel might finally be returning to what he really is.  One of his at bats yesterday...just ugly.

Might be in the midst of a Kyle Klunker.  Might as well get the first of his yearly 6-7 out of the way.

He might be broken. His 2021 was pretty ugly for the most part. Hope I'm wrong though.
Pitched well against the Brewers in the Opener but just have no clue what to expect from him every 5th game