Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Patton Oswalt/Jim Gaffigan/other stand up comics
The new Patton Oswalt and Jim Gaffigan CDs are both quite funny.

Anyone listening to any other comics you've been impressed with lately?
Look up Anthony Jeselnik. He is pretty good and I just saw Louis CK the other night, another great comic.
<!--quoteo(post=72098:date=Dec 18 2009, 07:14 AM:name=dvdastud)-->QUOTE (dvdastud @ Dec 18 2009, 07:14 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->Look up Anthony Jeselnik. He is pretty good and I just saw Louis CK the other night, another great comic.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->
Louis CK is probably my favorite comedian at the moment. I've seen him live twice. Nearly pissed my pants both times.

I'll look up that other dude...
If you feel like watching me at my most recent open mic in NY check this out.
My Bit
<!--quoteo(post=72420:date=Dec 18 2009, 09:20 PM:name=dvdastud)-->QUOTE (dvdastud @ Dec 18 2009, 09:20 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->If you feel like watching me at my most recent open mic in NY check this out.
My Bit<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->
that had to take balls dude. did you do that in florida? did you move to new york to pursue this or is it just a side thing? good job.
Life is a bitch, but she's totally doable.
Deon Cole is funny. Conan has been having him on his show a lot after he performed on there.
[Image: lou.jpg]
<!--quoteo(post=72429:date=Dec 18 2009, 10:46 PM:name=liner)-->QUOTE (liner @ Dec 18 2009, 10:46 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec--><!--quoteo(post=72420:date=Dec 18 2009, 09:20 PM:name=dvdastud)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (dvdastud @ Dec 18 2009, 09:20 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->If you feel like watching me at my most recent open mic in NY check this out.
My Bit<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->
that had to take balls dude. did you do that in florida? did you move to new york to pursue this or is it just a side thing? good job.
<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

Thanks. I've done it in Fl or about a year or so. I just moved to NY this month with a job transfer. And I always wanted to do stand up, and that was my 5th open mic since I've been here. And I like to write so I would like to do something with comedy as a career.
A comic is someone who says funny things, a comedian says things funny.
Some men are born mediocre, some men achieve mediocrity, and some men have mediocrity thrust upon them.