Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Office
I watch that shit and it's the ta tas. No doubt I love it when Michael gets the bisniz from the other guy. He would have made the better Santa Claus tho.
<!--quoteo(post=74921:date=Jan 8 2010, 04:02 PM:name=McBonga)-->QUOTE (McBonga @ Jan 8 2010, 04:02 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->I watch that shit and it's the ta tas. No doubt I love it when Michael gets the bisniz from the other guy. He would have made the better Santa Claus tho.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->
This name sounds way too much like RickWronga...
"I'm not sure I know what ball cheese or crotch rot is, exactly -- or if there is a difference between the two. Don't post photos, please..."

- Butcher
for reals though, is the office on a break or is the season over or is my dvr fucked up?
Life is a bitch, but she's totally doable.
<!--quoteo(post=74975:date=Jan 8 2010, 05:04 PM:name=liner)-->QUOTE (liner @ Jan 8 2010, 05:04 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->for reals though, is the office on a break or is the season over or is my dvr fucked up?<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->
I'm pretty sure they're on a break. Hopefully it comes back on soon.
"I'm not sure I know what ball cheese or crotch rot is, exactly -- or if there is a difference between the two. Don't post photos, please..."

- Butcher
I had no idea that this will be Carell's final season. It will probably be mine as well unless they knock one out of the park in choosing his replacement.

http://livefeed.hollywoodreporter.com/2010...eve-carell.html
<!--quoteo-->QUOTE <!--quotec-->One question being mulled by “Office” writers is whether those two roles — the new star of the show and the new boss of Dunder Mifflin’s Scranton branch — are going to be the same person.

Here’s the current plan: The first half of the season will celebrate Carell’s final year and highlight different actors on the show, potential heirs to the throne. It’s not entirely unlike the way “Lost” would bring a different character to the forefront of each episode.

For instance, one episode this fall will highlight Andy (Ed Helms), who’s starring in a Scranton community theater production of “Sweeney Todd.” Another will have Darryl (Craig Robinson) going over Michael’s head on a matter to corporate and will showcase the character’s ambitious side. An episode will detail Jim (John Krasinski) and Pam (Jenna Fischer) getting their baby baptized. Still another will give Toby (Paul Lieberstein) some focus when Michael is forced to attend mandatory counseling with his HR nemesis.

The second half of the season will be devoted to Michael leaving and who his replacement will be. In the spring, NBC expects to launch some online tie-ins — polls and so forth — trying to increase fan speculation about who should replace Michael.
Celebrity guest stars will make appearances along the way, including the previously announced Timothy Olyphant and such “Office” familiars as Kathy Bates, Amy Ryan and Melora Hardin.

There will be more guest names added to the list; producers have been besieged by agents pitching their clients. One name that piqued their interest and made headlines was Harvey Keitel. But sources say Keitel is not seriously being considered to replace Scott.

“That got out of control,” an “Office” insider said. “It was idea on the table. It could be a fun arc, but it’s not going to be a long-term option.”<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->
I read that Harvey Keitel might be the successor..
If Angelo had picked McClellin, I would have been expecting to hear by training camp that kid has stage 4 cancer, is actually 5'2" 142 lbs, is a chick who played in a 7 - 0 defensive scheme who only rotated in on downs which were 3 and 34 yds + so is not expecting to play a down in the NFL until the sex change is complete and she puts on another 100 lbs. + but this is Emery's first pick so he'll get a pass with a bit of questioning. - 1060Ivy
<!--quoteo(post=113961:date=Sep 10 2010, 05:05 PM:name=bz)-->QUOTE (bz @ Sep 10 2010, 05:05 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->I read that Harvey Keitel might be the successor..<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->
No kidding?

<!--quoteo-->QUOTE <!--quotec-->There will be more guest names added to the list; producers have been besieged by agents pitching their clients. One name that piqued their interest and made headlines was Harvey Keitel. But sources say Keitel is not seriously being considered to replace Scott.

“That got out of control,” an “Office” insider said. “It was idea on the table. It could be a fun arc, but it’s not going to be a long-term option.”<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->
Martin Short would be great. He was an original casting idea before Carell.
i always wonder where the hell him and rick moranis went. they're studs
Martin Short is one of the most underrated funnymen of all time. That would be sweet, but I haven't heard his name attached to the show recently. If they go with an internal option, I am done with the show.
<!--quoteo(post=113970:date=Sep 10 2010, 06:59 PM:name=rok)-->QUOTE (rok @ Sep 10 2010, 06:59 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->Martin Short is one of the most underrated funnymen of all time. That would be sweet, but I haven't heard his name attached to the show recently. If they go with an internal option, I am done with the show.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->

No doubt. Ed Grimley, Three Amigos, Jiminy Glick, Inner Space, Father of the Bride, on and on. Plus he was in one of my favorite skits of all time on SNL when he was a synchronized swimmer.
<!--quoteo(post=113971:date=Sep 10 2010, 08:24 PM:name=dvdastud)-->QUOTE (dvdastud @ Sep 10 2010, 08:24 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->he was in one of my favorite skits of all time on SNL when he was a synchronized swimmer.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->

that shit's still funny as hell every time i see it
<!--quoteo(post=113971:date=Sep 10 2010, 08:24 PM:name=dvdastud)-->QUOTE (dvdastud @ Sep 10 2010, 08:24 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec--><!--quoteo(post=113970:date=Sep 10 2010, 06:59 PM:name=rok)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (rok @ Sep 10 2010, 06:59 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->Martin Short is one of the most underrated funnymen of all time. That would be sweet, but I haven't heard his name attached to the show recently. If they go with an internal option, I am done with the show.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->

No doubt. Ed Grimley, Three Amigos, Jiminy Glick, Inner Space, Father of the Bride, on and on. Plus he was in one of my favorite skits of all time on SNL when he was a synchronized swimmer.
<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->
His characters on SCTV were all hilarious too: Jackie Rogers Jr, Irving Cohen, Nathan Thurm. Comedy gold IMO.
<!--quoteo(post=113973:date=Sep 10 2010, 07:54 PM:name=liner)-->QUOTE (liner @ Sep 10 2010, 07:54 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec--><!--quoteo(post=113971:date=Sep 10 2010, 08:24 PM:name=dvdastud)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (dvdastud @ Sep 10 2010, 08:24 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->he was in one of my favorite skits of all time on SNL when he was a synchronized swimmer.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->

that shit's still funny as hell every time i see it
<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

"I don't swim". That kills me. The skit is on Youtube but it's shit quality.
I'm hoping they replace him with the guy who played the manager on "Flight of the Conchords". Murray was freaking hilarious.
I wish that I believed in Fate. I wish I didn't sleep so late. I used to be carried in the arms of cheerleaders.