Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cuban pitcher
And I have Sprint, so it ain't me.

So my question is, why is he bothering everyone so much?
Wang.
I'm not accusing but the people that have iPhones that I know of on this site are rok, Butcher, Cig, and I think Dingo and jeffy. I'm sure more have them, but those are the people off the top of my head. I'm pretty sure none of them would be behind this.
"I'm not sure I know what ball cheese or crotch rot is, exactly -- or if there is a difference between the two. Don't post photos, please..."

- Butcher
<!--quoteo(post=75402:date=Jan 11 2010, 01:59 PM:name=PcB)-->QUOTE (PcB @ Jan 11 2010, 01:59 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->I'm not accusing but the people that have iPhones that I know of on this site are rok, Butcher, Cig, and I think Dingo and jeffy. I'm sure more have them, but those are the people off the top of my head. I'm pretty sure none of them would be behind this.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->
Didn't the kid (?) mention he has an iPhone in the thread about smartphones and Wrigley?

Is it <i>possible</i> that this person is real and we've just run him off?

Whatever. Either way, I thought some of it was pretty funny -- including the McBonga stuff.
<!--quoteo(post=75409:date=Jan 11 2010, 02:13 PM:name=Butcher)-->QUOTE (Butcher @ Jan 11 2010, 02:13 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec--><!--quoteo(post=75402:date=Jan 11 2010, 01:59 PM:name=PcB)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (PcB @ Jan 11 2010, 01:59 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->I'm not accusing but the people that have iPhones that I know of on this site are rok, Butcher, Cig, and I think Dingo and jeffy. I'm sure more have them, but those are the people off the top of my head. I'm pretty sure none of them would be behind this.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->
Didn't the kid (?) mention he has an iPhone in the thread about smartphones and Wrigley?

Is it <i>possible</i> that this person is real and we've just run him off?

Whatever. Either way, I thought some of it was pretty funny -- including the McBonga stuff.
<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->
Well bz is generally a funny person.
"I'm not sure I know what ball cheese or crotch rot is, exactly -- or if there is a difference between the two. Don't post photos, please..."

- Butcher
I'm guessing it's Cigar because he started a Cuban thread and his penchant for 13 y/o boys.
If Angelo had picked McClellin, I would have been expecting to hear by training camp that kid has stage 4 cancer, is actually 5'2" 142 lbs, is a chick who played in a 7 - 0 defensive scheme who only rotated in on downs which were 3 and 34 yds + so is not expecting to play a down in the NFL until the sex change is complete and she puts on another 100 lbs. + but this is Emery's first pick so he'll get a pass with a bit of questioning. - 1060Ivy
Feels like someone in this thread might be shitting in his pants...

And...we all know why...

It's because...I sprinkled an invisible dust upon the gateway to this site, which colors as it ages...and, at this very moment...THE CULPRITS FINGERTIPS ARE TURNING BLUE!

<<Rappster looks around...knowingly.>>
Sorry, but even if this person is real, what exactly are we losing by running this particular person off?
Cubs News and Rumors at Bleacher Nation.
Truly epic lulz?
"Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that." - George Carlin 

"That was some of the saddest stuff I've ever read. Fuck cancer and AIDS, ignorance is the scourge of the land." - tom v

Snaps to you, sir.
Cubs News and Rumors at Bleacher Nation.
<!--quoteo(post=75525:date=Jan 11 2010, 06:56 PM:name=Ace)-->QUOTE (Ace @ Jan 11 2010, 06:56 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->Sorry, but even if this person is real, what exactly are we losing by running this particular person off?<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->
Exactly! Even if Hundey is real, which he's not, this isn't the place for an illiterate 13 year old.
KB has been gumming it up with Keith Law about Chapman.

KBwsb: Klaw, the very first thing I thought about when I saw Reds/Ardolis was Dusty Baker. In your opinion, is his rep as a terrible influence on young pitchers deserved

Klaw: Yes, he's as bad as his rep, and then some. He's the wrong manager for a team with good young pitching, although I suppose the plus here is that he can't hurt Volquez any further in 2010.