Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Heroes: Anyone here still watch it?
That was the most unsatisfying season finale imaginable.
I gave up on Heroes a long time ago. I enjoyed Season 1, but that's about it.
Season 1 was so good that I stuck around for three additional craptastic seasons hoping they could get it back. They could not.
Cubs News and Rumors at Bleacher Nation.
I was probably the biggest supporter of Heroes and have been hoping every season for it to get better. I finally lost interest this season, just couldn't waste my time on it anymore. I'll have to read up on what happened in the finale if it's that bad.

I actually enjoyed up until the end of last season when they turned Sylar into Nathan. I was on the brink of dropping the show then and this season sealed the deal.
<!--quoteo(post=79029:date=Feb 9 2010, 09:42 AM:name=Scarey)-->QUOTE (Scarey @ Feb 9 2010, 09:42 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->I was probably the biggest supporter of Heroes and have been hoping every season for it to get better. I finally lost interest this season, just couldn't waste my time on it anymore. I'll have to read up on what happened in the finale if it's that bad.

I actually enjoyed up until the end of last season when they turned Sylar into Nathan. I was on the brink of dropping the show then and this season sealed the deal.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->

The finale just ended after what seems like one hour of a two hour finale. It's not a matter of cliffhangers. It just ended where shit seemed about to happen right after the commercial. It was just bizarre. There are about three balls tee'd up and none of them got put into play. If there's no next season, everything...EVERYTHING is unresolved...except Hiro's love life.
I tried watching an episode or two early on when this show first started and thought it was corny as shit.
i haven't watched the last episode or 2 yet. i thought the carnival story line was cool at first and would revitalize the series. for some reason i thought it would turn into something really weird and interesting, but it's not. the hiro stuff was also cool at first but it got so drawn out and nothing really ever happened either way.
Life is a bitch, but she's totally doable.
<!--quoteo(post=79035:date=Feb 9 2010, 10:56 AM:name=rok)-->QUOTE (rok @ Feb 9 2010, 10:56 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->I tried watching an episode or two early on when this show first started and thought it was corny as shit.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->
That's how I describe Lost.
<!--quoteo(post=79064:date=Feb 9 2010, 01:00 PM:name=Coach)-->QUOTE (Coach @ Feb 9 2010, 01:00 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec--><!--quoteo(post=79035:date=Feb 9 2010, 10:56 AM:name=rok)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (rok @ Feb 9 2010, 10:56 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->I tried watching an episode or two early on when this show first started and thought it was corny as shit.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->
<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->
That is another show which I watched early on and then never again. There aren't many TV shows that I have stuck with in recent years on network TV.
I just read through the synopsis of the Heroes season finale and it actually sounded pretty good and wrapped everything up. I'm not sure what you mean here JStraw. According to what I read, Samuel tried to kill a bunch of people in Central Park, everyone came together to save the day (resolution), and Claire showed the world she can regenerate (cliff hanger).

My main beef with Heroes is the character flaws, character cliches, repetitive plot, and the fact that the show moves along at a snails pace these days. They could have put that whole season into 3 maybe 4 episodes. If they shake things up a bit next season, I could go back to watching it more regularly. As of right now, I'm not very interested at all in next season. That finale gives me a little something to hang on for though.
<!--quoteo(post=79067:date=Feb 9 2010, 01:09 PM:name=Scarey)-->QUOTE (Scarey @ Feb 9 2010, 01:09 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->I just read through the synopsis of the Heroes season finale and it actually sounded pretty good and wrapped everything up. I'm not sure what you mean here JStraw. According to what I read, Samuel tried to kill a bunch of people in Central Park, everyone came together to save the day (resolution), and Claire showed the world she can regenerate (cliff hanger).

My main beef with Heroes is the character flaws, character cliches, repetitive plot, and the fact that the show moves along at a snails pace these days. They could have put that whole season into 3 maybe 4 episodes. If they shake things up a bit next season, I could go back to watching it more regularly. As of right now, I'm not very interested at all in next season. That finale gives me a little something to hang on for though.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->

Turns out my DVR didndn't get the last few minutes. Gonna watch it on nbc.com
<!--quoteo(post=79067:date=Feb 9 2010, 01:09 PM:name=Scarey)-->QUOTE (Scarey @ Feb 9 2010, 01:09 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->I just read through the synopsis of the Heroes season finale and it actually sounded pretty good and wrapped everything up. I'm not sure what you mean here JStraw. According to what I read, Samuel tried to kill a bunch of people in Central Park, everyone came together to save the day (resolution), and Claire showed the world she can regenerate (cliff hanger).

My main beef with Heroes is the character flaws, character cliches, repetitive plot, and the fact that the show moves along at a snails pace these days. They could have put that whole season into 3 maybe 4 episodes. If they shake things up a bit next season, I could go back to watching it more regularly. As of right now, I'm not very interested at all in next season. That finale gives me a little something to hang on for though.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->

I agree with all the criticism but somehow can't stop.

That wasn't much of a cliffhanger...I mean...Hiro is there after all. (Cue Cher)
<!--quoteo(post=79064:date=Feb 9 2010, 02:00 PM:name=Coach)-->QUOTE (Coach @ Feb 9 2010, 02:00 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec--><!--quoteo(post=79035:date=Feb 9 2010, 10:56 AM:name=rok)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (rok @ Feb 9 2010, 10:56 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->I tried watching an episode or two early on when this show first started and thought it was corny as shit.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->
<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

Well, unlike Heroes, LOST has continued to be critically acclaimed and commercially successful.

There is a small, small cross-section of people for whom LOST will simply never click. It just isn't their style. For everyone else, for those who just won't give it a chance, I actually feel kind of sad for you. It's that good.
Cubs News and Rumors at Bleacher Nation.