Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
It's Complicated
I'm being dragged to this, and I'm wondering if it's worth starting a fight over.
Is it hideous, or tolerable?
There's nothing better than to realize that the good things about youth don't end with youth itself. It's a matter of realizing that life can be renewed every day you get out of bed without baggage. It's tough to get there, but it's better than the dark thoughts. -Lance
<!--quoteo(post=79524:date=Feb 13 2010, 12:33 PM:name=KBwsb)-->QUOTE (KBwsb @ Feb 13 2010, 12:33 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->I'm being dragged to this, and I'm wondering if it's worth starting a fight over.
Is it hideous, or tolerable?<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->

It's Valentines weekend...otherwise it would be worth dying over.
[img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/laugh.gif[/img]

Good point about Valentine's weekend, though.
Did you see it?
There's nothing better than to realize that the good things about youth don't end with youth itself. It's a matter of realizing that life can be renewed every day you get out of bed without baggage. It's tough to get there, but it's better than the dark thoughts. -Lance
<!--quoteo(post=79527:date=Feb 13 2010, 12:55 PM:name=KBwsb)-->QUOTE (KBwsb @ Feb 13 2010, 12:55 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->[img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/laugh.gif[/img]

Good point about Valentine's weekend, though.
Did you see it?<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->

You're kidding me, right? I've been married for 21 years. I don't have to do that shit anymore.

I've seen the commercials. The best 30 seconds they could glean from this film made me shudder.

I'm being dragged to the Valentine's Day movie tomorrow. At least It's Complicated got a 58% compared to Valentine's Day's 16% on Rotten Tomatoes.
I saw it. It wasn't bad. Pretty funny, actually, and Jim from The Office was excellent.
The decidedly chick POV was a little off-putting, but Baldwin plays a guy's guy pretty well.