Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Cubs Music
Hey Cubs Fans!
Please check out
http://www.facebook.com/MusicForCubsFans
or http://www.musicforcubsfans.com for New Cubs songs.

Hey Hey Cubs. Side A - Hey Hey Cubs -the upbeat positive side "W"
and Side B - It's Hard to Be a Cubs Fan the flip side to what it is to be a Cubs fan "L".
And the bonus track 'Get On the Big Blue Train' Go Cubs!

or even iTunes http://itunes.apple.com/us/album/hey-hey-c...ubs/id334145944

Cubs spam is spam.
I'm guessing it is more like music for the hearing impaired.
Hey...this is Ted Norstrom -- he's a cool guy and a friend of B&I. Give his tunes a chance before you piss all over him.
<!--quoteo(post=79854:date=Feb 18 2010, 09:29 AM:name=Butcher)-->QUOTE (Butcher @ Feb 18 2010, 09:29 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->Hey...this is Ted Norstrom -- he's a cool guy and a friend of B&I. Give his tunes a chance before you piss all over him.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->
Oh very sorry, had no idea who he was. My comment was mean spirited and ignorant, and for that I apologize.

It would have been nice to get a proper introduction though before making a first post on a message board like this one.
<!--quoteo(post=79855:date=Feb 18 2010, 09:34 AM:name=rok)-->QUOTE (rok @ Feb 18 2010, 09:34 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec--><!--quoteo(post=79854:date=Feb 18 2010, 09:29 AM:name=Butcher)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Butcher @ Feb 18 2010, 09:29 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->Hey...this is Ted Norstrom -- he's a cool guy and a friend of B&I. Give his tunes a chance before you piss all over him.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->
Oh very sorry, had no idea who he was. My comment was mean spirited and ignorant, and for that I apologize.

It would have been nice to get a proper introduction though before making a first post on a message board like this one.
<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->
No worries. When people show up to pimp their wares out of nowhere, I know the first reaction is to roast them. No big deal.
I have nothing to apologize for.

"Hi, buy my stuff." Is a really shitty first post.
<!--quoteo(post=79855:date=Feb 18 2010, 10:34 AM:name=rok)-->QUOTE (rok @ Feb 18 2010, 10:34 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec--><!--quoteo(post=79854:date=Feb 18 2010, 09:29 AM:name=Butcher)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Butcher @ Feb 18 2010, 09:29 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->Hey...this is Ted Norstrom -- he's a cool guy and a friend of B&I. Give his tunes a chance before you piss all over him.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->

No reason to be sorry. I don't care if he's a friend of B&I. Spam is spam and it sucks. Perhaps an introduction would have gone a long way instead of just a non-personal advertisement.
<!--quoteo(post=79860:date=Feb 18 2010, 09:59 AM:name=jstraw)-->QUOTE (jstraw @ Feb 18 2010, 09:59 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->I have nothing to apologize for.

"Hi, buy my stuff." Is a really shitty first post.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->
Exactly straw. Fuck that noise.
"I'm not sure I know what ball cheese or crotch rot is, exactly -- or if there is a difference between the two. Don't post photos, please..."

- Butcher
I'm not trying to dictate how you guys respond to a post. I'm just saying -- I've interacted with Ted before and he seems like a good guy. That's all.
<!--quoteo(post=79861:date=Feb 18 2010, 09:59 AM:name=Coldneck)-->QUOTE (Coldneck @ Feb 18 2010, 09:59 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec--><!--quoteo(post=79855:date=Feb 18 2010, 10:34 AM:name=rok)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (rok @ Feb 18 2010, 10:34 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec--><!--quoteo(post=79854:date=Feb 18 2010, 09:29 AM:name=Butcher)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Butcher @ Feb 18 2010, 09:29 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->Hey...this is Ted Norstrom -- he's a cool guy and a friend of B&I. Give his tunes a chance before you piss all over him.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->

No reason to be sorry. I don't care if he's a friend of B&I. Spam is spam and it sucks. Perhaps an introduction would have gone a long way instead of just a non-personal advertisement.
ok, I get it, I should have presented this better, added a some background, intro, etc. and it came off as an 'ad' and spam and apparently it sucks, oh yeah, and it's shitty...
I thought (wrong) since this is the "Movies, Music, Books, and Otters" section here it would be ok, but it was obviously a swing and a miss. Actually I'm feeling more like this was a called third strike in the bottom of the ninth down by 2 with 3 runners on and 2 outs....

I'm just a Cubs fan who writes songs about the Cubs and want to share that with other Cubs fans and believe me, it's not a money making venture. I don't typically make a post like this on a site like this, I just heard the guys mention this site on the podcast recently so I came here an made the post and now I'll need to grow back my eyebrows since the flames burned them off.

Check it out the music want, if not, sorry for the SPAM.

Go Cubs, t
It's ok man, if Butcher says you're a good guy then that's all I need to hear. It was just the way you went about it. Hang around and post more.
I picture a pissed-off Amazon bitch; uncontrollable, disobedient, boldly resisting any kind of emotional shackles...angrily begging for more ejaculate. -KB

Showing your teeth is a sign of weakness in primates. Whenever someone smiles at me, all I see is a chimpanzee begging for its life. - Dwight

RIP Sarge
Lol...I love the Cubs but if I listened to Cubs inspired music in my spare time or on my stereo, I would feel like a massive nerd. Just sayin.
<!--quoteo(post=79942:date=Feb 18 2010, 05:21 PM:name=funkster)-->QUOTE (funkster @ Feb 18 2010, 05:21 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->Lol...I love the Cubs but if I listened to Cubs inspired music in my spare time or on my stereo, I would feel like a massive nerd. Just sayin.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->

How would you feel if you typed things like "lol"?

Snap!
Cubs News and Rumors at Bleacher Nation.
<!--quoteo(post=79970:date=Feb 18 2010, 09:13 PM:name=Ace)-->QUOTE (Ace @ Feb 18 2010, 09:13 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec--><!--quoteo(post=79942:date=Feb 18 2010, 05:21 PM:name=funkster)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (funkster @ Feb 18 2010, 05:21 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->Lol...I love the Cubs but if I listened to Cubs inspired music in my spare time or on my stereo, I would feel like a massive nerd. Just sayin.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->

How would you feel if you typed things like "lol"?

Snap!
LOL at Ace.