Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Men of a Certain Age
Is a very good show.
Cubs News and Rumors at Bleacher Nation.
It's one of those shows I've wanted to check out, but just never remember to watch. I just need to set the son of a bitch on my DVR. Same goes for Leverage, which I've heard is quite good.
<!--quoteo(post=80213:date=Feb 21 2010, 03:39 PM:name=vegascub)-->QUOTE (vegascub @ Feb 21 2010, 03:39 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->It's one of those shows I've wanted to check out, but just never remember to watch. I just need to set the son of a bitch on my DVR. Same goes for Leverage, which I've heard is quite good.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->

Season finale of Men of a Certain Age is Monday, so maybe you can just catch the whole season in reruns or Netflix or something. It's only like 11 episodes. Very, very good, though.
<!--quoteo(post=80224:date=Feb 21 2010, 05:55 PM:name=Ace)-->QUOTE (Ace @ Feb 21 2010, 05:55 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec--><!--quoteo(post=80213:date=Feb 21 2010, 03:39 PM:name=vegascub)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (vegascub @ Feb 21 2010, 03:39 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->It's one of those shows I've wanted to check out, but just never remember to watch. I just need to set the son of a bitch on my DVR. Same goes for Leverage, which I've heard is quite good.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->

Season finale of Men of a Certain Age is Monday, so maybe you can just catch the whole season in reruns or Netflix or something. It's only like 11 episodes. Very, very good, though.
<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

I'm a man of that certain age so the show scares me away by hitting too close to home. My excuse for not watching it is that Andre Braugher and Scott Bakula are 8 years apart and playing guys that went to college together.
<!--quoteo(post=80226:date=Feb 21 2010, 08:01 PM:name=jstraw)-->QUOTE (jstraw @ Feb 21 2010, 08:01 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec--><!--quoteo(post=80224:date=Feb 21 2010, 05:55 PM:name=Ace)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Ace @ Feb 21 2010, 05:55 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec--><!--quoteo(post=80213:date=Feb 21 2010, 03:39 PM:name=vegascub)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (vegascub @ Feb 21 2010, 03:39 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->It's one of those shows I've wanted to check out, but just never remember to watch. I just need to set the son of a bitch on my DVR. Same goes for Leverage, which I've heard is quite good.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->

I'm a man of that certain age so the show scares me away by hitting too close to home. My excuse for not watching it is that Andre Braugher and Scott Bakula are 8 years apart and playing guys that went to college together.

I can't tell which one is older, so I guess it works for me.
<!--quoteo(post=80282:date=Feb 22 2010, 06:47 AM:name=Ace)-->QUOTE (Ace @ Feb 22 2010, 06:47 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec--><!--quoteo(post=80226:date=Feb 21 2010, 08:01 PM:name=jstraw)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (jstraw @ Feb 21 2010, 08:01 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec--><!--quoteo(post=80224:date=Feb 21 2010, 05:55 PM:name=Ace)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Ace @ Feb 21 2010, 05:55 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec--><!--quoteo(post=80213:date=Feb 21 2010, 03:39 PM:name=vegascub)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (vegascub @ Feb 21 2010, 03:39 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->It's one of those shows I've wanted to check out, but just never remember to watch. I just need to set the son of a bitch on my DVR. Same goes for Leverage, which I've heard is quite good.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->

I can't tell which one is older, so I guess it works for me.

Well, I said it was an excuse.
Watching it now. I wish I had tuned in sooner.
I'm 100% fine with this. I'm just glad there's an actual plan in place that isn't, "Let's load up on retreads and hope we get lucky." I'm a little tired of that plan.

Butcher
I watched one of the episodes on TNT's website. I liked it. Hoping they'll re-run the entire season...