Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MacGruber
I'm looking forward to it. So there.

<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/GOhNu2YbGAo&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/GOhNu2YbGAo&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>
I wish that I believed in Fate. I wish I didn't sleep so late. I used to be carried in the arms of cheerleaders.
That looks deliciously ignorant!
I picture a pissed-off Amazon bitch; uncontrollable, disobedient, boldly resisting any kind of emotional shackles...angrily begging for more ejaculate. -KB

Showing your teeth is a sign of weakness in primates. Whenever someone smiles at me, all I see is a chimpanzee begging for its life. - Dwight

RIP Sarge
When I first heard about this, I wasn't interested at all because SNL movies generally blow, but after following the story for a few months, it looks to be an interesting little comedy. Solid cast too.
It's good to see Brahbrah getting some work.
I wouldn't fuck it with Rappster's dick.
the macgrubers on the barkley show a few weeks ago were solid, in fact there were actually a handful of really funny sketches in that show
Life is a bitch, but she's totally doable.
I'm about 30 minutes in and am loving this so far.
Ok, so I finished it and the second half wasn't nearly as good as the first, but I still enjoyed it more than most SNL movies. I was shocked by how raunchy and violent it was, but then again I watched the unrated version. Val Kilmer and Will Forte were excellent, but the rest of the cast was pretty meh. In the end, this movie was one great character away from being a top notch comedy. I'd give it a solid 3/5 stars anyway.