Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fantasy Keepers
I'm in a 16-team, head to head league. We keep two guys every year. My team tanked last year so I have the third pick in first round of the draft. The guys I have left are Kinsler, Johan, Manny, Vlad and Morales. I'm keeping Kinsler and am not sure who to keep among the other guys. I'm not keeping Vlad so that leaves Johan, Manny and Morales. I will have a pretty good chance to get one of them back if there is nothing better available with the third pick. Who would you guys take for your second keeper? I've had Santana for about five years now.
I'd say it's between Johan and Morales, so you basically want to keep the one more likely to be taken with the first 2 picks. I assume that would be Santana.
I kept Johan and Kinsler...and Kinsler promptly went out for a week with an ankle injury. Now I'm just trying to decide what to do with my first pick.
Starting our draft in about 35 minutes. 32 guys already off the board so it should be interesting. Where would you guys consider drafting Jose Reyes? I'm hoping to land Adrian Gonzalez or Victor Martinez with the third overall pick.
i have my last draft tonight. it's just a ten team league where you keep one keeper. i'm only asking this because i think he's younger. should i keep lincecum over utley?
Life is a bitch, but she's totally doable.