Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SOI Auction Keeper League?
It's been a few years now with the other SOI keeper league and I really have enjoyed it. I've also played in a lot more auction leagues since ESPN added that functionality, the ability to own any player depending on how much you want him no matter some predetermined draft order really makes things more interesting to me. I figured I would see if anyone else was interested in combining the two? I was thinking this would at least start out as a free league. If there is the demand to do another money league I would be fine with that I just don't personally have the time to handle all of the finances so someone else would have to take that on.

Any thoughts?
If it's free, sure, I'd try it. Only problem is that I'm not sure I could fit in another draft in the next couple of weeks... I probably won't be able to make another draft of mine as it is.
depending on the format, I might be interested. Regardless, I'd post this in Sarge's, as not many people check this out, especially if they aren't in a league.
I wish that I believed in Fate. I wish I didn't sleep so late. I used to be carried in the arms of cheerleaders.