Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Clash of the TItans
It was fun. Nothing mind blowing. Nothing acurate to the original myth (much like the first one). Just fun.

They made changes from the first movie that I'm sure the fanboys are gonna cry about. The characters were not deep and didn't really develop at all. But, if you just want to see some good CGI and action, it's a good one to see. I can't comment on the 3D as I didn't see it in 3D as I'm not a fan of wearing those glasses throughout the movie.

I went in with the expectation of it just being a fun action movie and enjoyed it. Also, they made a quick homage to the first movie that I got a good chuckle at.
Hopefully Harry Hamlin didn't make a guest appearance. I'm guetting so fucking sick of all the Hollywood remakes.
I picture a pissed-off Amazon bitch; uncontrollable, disobedient, boldly resisting any kind of emotional shackles...angrily begging for more ejaculate. -KB

Showing your teeth is a sign of weakness in primates. Whenever someone smiles at me, all I see is a chimpanzee begging for its life. - Dwight

RIP Sarge
I'm growing very tired of the Hollywood trend over the past 10 years of turning every stylized action sequence, especially those taking place in ancient Greece or Rome, into something out of Matrix. So corny. So annoying.
<!--quoteo(post=85919:date=Apr 5 2010, 08:38 AM:name=Jody)-->QUOTE (Jody @ Apr 5 2010, 08:38 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->Hopefully Harry Hamlin didn't make a guest appearance. I'm guetting so fucking sick of all the Hollywood remakes.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->
They've run out of stories. Like my creative writing professor told me once, there's only two basic stories: man goes on journey, or new man comes into town. That's it.
I hate my pretentious sounding username too.
<!--quoteo(post=85952:date=Apr 5 2010, 12:34 PM:name=Destined)-->QUOTE (Destined @ Apr 5 2010, 12:34 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec--><!--quoteo(post=85919:date=Apr 5 2010, 08:38 AM:name=Jody)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Jody @ Apr 5 2010, 08:38 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->Hopefully Harry Hamlin didn't make a guest appearance. I'm guetting so fucking sick of all the Hollywood remakes.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->
They've run out of stories. Like my creative writing professor told me once, there's only two basic stories: man goes on journey, or new man comes into town. That's it.
<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->
Or as Jack Handey once said, "I bet one legend that keeps recurring throughout history, in every culture, is the story of Popeye."
[img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/spit.gif[/img] I fucking love Jack Handy!! The crow seemed to be calling his name thought Caw.
I picture a pissed-off Amazon bitch; uncontrollable, disobedient, boldly resisting any kind of emotional shackles...angrily begging for more ejaculate. -KB

Showing your teeth is a sign of weakness in primates. Whenever someone smiles at me, all I see is a chimpanzee begging for its life. - Dwight

RIP Sarge
This scene from the original had a profound impact on my young life (I think I was 7 years old when I saw it)...

Slightly NSFW...

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/s0VAzoFt9Sw&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/s0VAzoFt9Sw&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>
I collect old metal lunch boxes and I'm proud to say that the one from this movie is in my collection.

RIP Sarge
<!--quoteo(post=86023:date=Apr 5 2010, 02:08 PM:name=Jody)-->QUOTE (Jody @ Apr 5 2010, 02:08 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->I collect old metal lunch boxes and I'm proud to say that the one from this movie is in my collection.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->

Wait. What?

<i>I</i> collect(ed) old metal lunch boxes and I'm pretty sure (it's been boxed up for a while) <i>I</i> have one from this movie in <i>my</i> collection.

Too funny.
<!--quoteo(post=86022:date=Apr 5 2010, 02:06 PM:name=Butcher)-->QUOTE (Butcher @ Apr 5 2010, 02:06 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->This scene from the original had a profound impact on my young life (I think I was 7 years old when I saw it)...

Slightly NSFW...

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/s0VAzoFt9Sw&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/s0VAzoFt9Sw&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object><!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->

Yes it did. I remember wondering why my friend took me on a long ass bike ride to see a movie, until we got to that part. That movie was PG, and I remember another scene that was full frontal. It was quite a shock to my young eyes.
I like you guys a lot.
I had my wife watch the original and neither of us could believe it was rated PG. It would be an R movie these days just because of the nudity. Very funny how times have changed.