Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Expendables
We talked about this in another thread a while ago, but man, you can't beat this cast.

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/RbsiVpKavVI&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/RbsiVpKavVI&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>
I wish that I believed in Fate. I wish I didn't sleep so late. I used to be carried in the arms of cheerleaders.
It's sometimes painful to watch these old geezers try to act half their ages, but I'm willing to give this a chance. The fact that all the planets aligned allowing all these heavyweights to unite for one film is incredible enough. Should be fun, like Con-Air style.
As they don't have billing in the preview, what are Willis's & Ahnold's roles?
One dick can poke an eye out. A hundred dicks can move mountains.
--Veryzer

<!--quoteo(post=86526:date=Apr 6 2010, 01:45 PM:name=VanSlawAndCottoCheese)-->QUOTE (VanSlawAndCottoCheese @ Apr 6 2010, 01:45 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->As they don't have billing in the preview, what are Willis's & Ahnold's roles?<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->

I'm hoping "Planet Hollywood Waiter."
That looks pretty bad ass!
I picture a pissed-off Amazon bitch; uncontrollable, disobedient, boldly resisting any kind of emotional shackles...angrily begging for more ejaculate. -KB

Showing your teeth is a sign of weakness in primates. Whenever someone smiles at me, all I see is a chimpanzee begging for its life. - Dwight

RIP Sarge
looks good, except for stallone's facial hair.
[Image: lou.jpg]
<!--quoteo(post=86526:date=Apr 6 2010, 12:45 PM:name=VanSlawAndCottoCheese)-->QUOTE (VanSlawAndCottoCheese @ Apr 6 2010, 12:45 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->As they don't have billing in the preview, what are Willis's & Ahnold's roles?<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->

Arnold is only in one scene. Willis also has a small role.
I like you guys a lot.
I guess I'm in the minority when I say this looks like it might be a steaming pile of shit.
You look like a steaming pile of shit that needs to be flushed.
I picture a pissed-off Amazon bitch; uncontrollable, disobedient, boldly resisting any kind of emotional shackles...angrily begging for more ejaculate. -KB

Showing your teeth is a sign of weakness in primates. Whenever someone smiles at me, all I see is a chimpanzee begging for its life. - Dwight

RIP Sarge
Oh good...The Seven Samurai...again.
<!--quoteo(post=86634:date=Apr 7 2010, 08:18 AM:name=Butcher)-->QUOTE (Butcher @ Apr 7 2010, 08:18 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->I guess I'm in the minority when I say this looks like it might be a steaming pile of shit.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->
I don't expect this to be a great cinematic achievement in any way, but I do expect it to be good old-fashioned mindless fun.
<!--quoteo(post=86638:date=Apr 7 2010, 08:41 AM:name=jstraw)-->QUOTE (jstraw @ Apr 7 2010, 08:41 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->Oh good...The Seven Samurai...again.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->

You were expecting Citizen Kane starring Stone Cold Steve Austin and Dolph Lundgren?
I wish that I believed in Fate. I wish I didn't sleep so late. I used to be carried in the arms of cheerleaders.
<!--quoteo(post=86674:date=Apr 7 2010, 02:01 PM:name=BT)-->QUOTE (BT @ Apr 7 2010, 02:01 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec--><!--quoteo(post=86638:date=Apr 7 2010, 08:41 AM:name=jstraw)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (jstraw @ Apr 7 2010, 08:41 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->Oh good...The Seven Samurai...again.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->

You were expecting Citizen Kane starring Stone Cold Steve Austin and Dolph Lundgren?
<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

No, I was expecting The Magnificent Eleven.
<!--quoteo(post=86676:date=Apr 7 2010, 02:08 PM:name=jstraw)-->QUOTE (jstraw @ Apr 7 2010, 02:08 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec--><!--quoteo(post=86674:date=Apr 7 2010, 02:01 PM:name=BT)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (BT @ Apr 7 2010, 02:01 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec--><!--quoteo(post=86638:date=Apr 7 2010, 08:41 AM:name=jstraw)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (jstraw @ Apr 7 2010, 08:41 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->Oh good...The Seven Samurai...again.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->

Now, see, THAT is a movie I don't want to see.
<!--quoteo(post=86694:date=Apr 7 2010, 03:39 PM:name=BT)-->QUOTE (BT @ Apr 7 2010, 03:39 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec--><!--quoteo(post=86676:date=Apr 7 2010, 02:08 PM:name=jstraw)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (jstraw @ Apr 7 2010, 02:08 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec--><!--quoteo(post=86674:date=Apr 7 2010, 02:01 PM:name=BT)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (BT @ Apr 7 2010, 02:01 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec--><!--quoteo(post=86638:date=Apr 7 2010, 08:41 AM:name=jstraw)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (jstraw @ Apr 7 2010, 08:41 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->Oh good...The Seven Samurai...again.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->

Now, see, THAT is a movie I don't want to see.

Me either. I was kidding.

I want The Wild Bunch Rides Again.