Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
4/9/2010 Cubs @ Reds
Nice to see we're not the only blooper reel out there.
@TheBlogfines
Come on Babe....
Cubs News and Rumors at Bleacher Nation.
C'mon Fontenot!
Good lord.
The thing you need to remember is that all Cardinals fans and all White Sox fans are very bad people. It's a fact that has been scientifically proven beyond a shadow of a doubt. Being a Cubs fan is the only path to rightousness and piousness. Cardinal and White Sox fans exist to be the dark, diabolical forces that oppose us. They are the yin to our yang, the Joker to our Batman, the demon to our angel, the insurgence to our freedom, the oil to our water, the club to our baby seal. Their happiness occurs only in direct conflict with everything that is pure and good in this world.
-Dirk
Why must they tease me like this?
Cubs News and Rumors at Bleacher Nation.
It's the Bad News Communists!
This is not some silly theory that's unsupported and deserves being mocked by photos of Xena.  [Image: ITgoyeg.png]
This gets more and more painful with every batter.
This has to be a tease from God.
I'm 100% fine with this. I'm just glad there's an actual plan in place that isn't, "Let's load up on retreads and hope we get lucky." I'm a little tired of that plan.

Butcher
This is comical.
C'mon Tracy.....a walk is just as good as a hit here [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/smile.gif[/img]
Come on Tracy. Pretend you're playing against the Cubs.
This is not some silly theory that's unsupported and deserves being mocked by photos of Xena.  [Image: ITgoyeg.png]
That was the exact same pitch as the first one.
Fun team.
@TheBlogfines
FUCK!!!
Sigh.