Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cubs vs. Astros 4/16
I love Marlon Byrd. Playing with the bleacher bums and showing them how many outs there are, that's awesome.
I hate my pretentious sounding username too.
When's Castro coming up again? Infield defense would be cool.
I got nothin'.

Andy
Was it said why Ron is out today? Missed the first inning.
"Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that." - George Carlin 

"That was some of the saddest stuff I've ever read. Fuck cancer and AIDS, ignorance is the scourge of the land." - tom v

<!--quoteo(post=89917:date=Apr 16 2010, 01:50 PM:name=Andy)-->QUOTE (Andy @ Apr 16 2010, 01:50 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->When's Castro coming up again? Infield defense would be cool.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->
No shit. Not only does Theriot's range suck, but his instincts are kind of poor.

Just as I say that, Fontenot snags a liner.
What's Font's vertical leap?
How many times does a player make a great defensive play, and then do nothing at the plate?
"Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that." - George Carlin 

"That was some of the saddest stuff I've ever read. Fuck cancer and AIDS, ignorance is the scourge of the land." - tom v

Font worked hard in the offseason on his vertical leap and it shows I'm told it's now a positive number
We got a Yokie sighting!
<!--quoteo(post=89922:date=Apr 16 2010, 11:56 AM:name=1060Ivy)-->QUOTE (1060Ivy @ Apr 16 2010, 11:56 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->Font worked hard in the offseason on his vertical leap and it shows I'm told it's now a positive number<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->
Sounds like classic Harry Doyle.
3 bagger!
If Angelo had picked McClellin, I would have been expecting to hear by training camp that kid has stage 4 cancer, is actually 5'2" 142 lbs, is a chick who played in a 7 - 0 defensive scheme who only rotated in on downs which were 3 and 34 yds + so is not expecting to play a down in the NFL until the sex change is complete and she puts on another 100 lbs. + but this is Emery's first pick so he'll get a pass with a bit of questioning. - 1060Ivy
FUCK YEAH YOKIE!!!!
[Image: koi-fish.jpg]<!--sizeo:7--><!--/sizeo-->!<!--sizec--><!--/sizec-->
[img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/laugh.gif[/img]
CARLOS MOTHERFUCKING SILVA!
Silva is really growing on me.