Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cubs v. Astros 4/18
Byrd baby.
I hate my pretentious sounding username too.
God damn it Marlon. I'm tied for runs in my league, and I needed you to score. [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/brickwall.gif[/img]
If that hit Aramis which I and Lou thought it did, I'm gonna be so fucking pissed.
@TheBlogfines
Alright, didn't hit him.
@TheBlogfines
Another trademarked Cubs inning, failing to score with a leadoff double.
101 pitches for Demp after the Pence at bat. 8 innings out of our starter and Marmol would be a good recipe for success...
@TheBlogfines
I wonder if the Cubs got a bunch of complaints about the interviews after the stretch. That's at least the third time this year the singer hasn't even finished the inning.
The thing you need to remember is that all Cardinals fans and all White Sox fans are very bad people. It's a fact that has been scientifically proven beyond a shadow of a doubt. Being a Cubs fan is the only path to rightousness and piousness. Cardinal and White Sox fans exist to be the dark, diabolical forces that oppose us. They are the yin to our yang, the Joker to our Batman, the demon to our angel, the insurgence to our freedom, the oil to our water, the club to our baby seal. Their happiness occurs only in direct conflict with everything that is pure and good in this world.
-Dirk
<!--quoteo(post=90611:date=Apr 18 2010, 02:06 PM:name=Giff)-->QUOTE (Giff @ Apr 18 2010, 02:06 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->I wonder if the Cubs got a bunch of complaints about the interviews after the stretch. That's at least the third time this year the singer hasn't even finished the inning.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->
Yeah I wondered that too, seems like they are trying to keep it to 5 minutes rather than the whole half inning. There was a couple long, awkward, brutal ones last year during big innings.
Will Demp or Z have a start with less than 110 pitches before July?
<!--quoteo(post=90612:date=Apr 18 2010, 01:07 PM:name=Fella)-->QUOTE (Fella @ Apr 18 2010, 01:07 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec--><!--quoteo(post=90611:date=Apr 18 2010, 02:06 PM:name=Giff)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Giff @ Apr 18 2010, 02:06 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->I wonder if the Cubs got a bunch of complaints about the interviews after the stretch. That's at least the third time this year the singer hasn't even finished the inning.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->
Yeah I wondered that too, seems like they are trying to keep it to 5 minutes rather than the whole half inning. There was a couple long, awkward, brutal ones last year during big innings.
<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->
They rushed out the Plain White T's guys and you could tell he wasn't expecting getting the hook with one out. I kind of felt bad.
Crap.
@TheBlogfines
[img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/clapp.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/clapp.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/clapp.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/clapp.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/clapp.gif[/img] It's Humberto Fucking Quintero.
@TheBlogfines
FUCK YEAH!
@TheBlogfines
<!--quoteo(post=90616:date=Apr 18 2010, 01:11 PM:name=Clapp)-->QUOTE (Clapp @ Apr 18 2010, 01:11 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->[img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/clapp.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/clapp.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/clapp.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/clapp.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/clapp.gif[/img] It's Humberto Fucking Quintero.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->
[img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/swinging.gif[/img]
Phew. That would've been a sensational play.
@TheBlogfines