Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cubs v. D-bags 5/1
[img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/brickwall.gif[/img][img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/brickwall.gif[/img][img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/brickwall.gif[/img][img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/brickwall.gif[/img][img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/brickwall.gif[/img][img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/brickwall.gif[/img][img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/brickwall.gif[/img][img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/brickwall.gif[/img][img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/brickwall.gif[/img][img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/brickwall.gif[/img][img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/brickwall.gif[/img]
I hate my pretentious sounding username too.
<!--coloro:#ADD8E6--><!--/coloro-->Thanks for the Fantasy points, Upton.<!--colorc-->
<!--/colorc--> [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/ph34r.gif[/img]
Good lord. I give up.
Despite what he's given up, I like what I've seen from Silva today. His sinker is fucking moving. And Mark Reynolds promptly homers as I type this.
<!--quoteo(post=94057:date=May 1 2010, 01:35 PM:name=Destined)-->QUOTE (Destined @ May 1 2010, 01:35 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec--><!--coloro:#add8e6--><!--/coloro-->Thanks for the Fantasy points, Upton.<!--colorc-->
<!--/colorc--> [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/ph34r.gif[/img]<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->
I've got Mark Reynolds. So... yay?
"Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that." - George Carlin 

"That was some of the saddest stuff I've ever read. Fuck cancer and AIDS, ignorance is the scourge of the land." - tom v

That was just a routine fly. [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/brickwall.gif[/img][img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/brickwall.gif[/img][img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/brickwall.gif[/img][img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/brickwall.gif[/img][img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/brickwall.gif[/img][img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/brickwall.gif[/img][img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/brickwall.gif[/img]
Ah this team blows, goodbye.
I thought Soriano wasn't doing the hop anymore?
"I'm not sure I know what ball cheese or crotch rot is, exactly -- or if there is a difference between the two. Don't post photos, please..."

- Butcher
<!--quoteo(post=94065:date=May 1 2010, 02:56 PM:name=PcB)-->QUOTE (PcB @ May 1 2010, 02:56 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->I thought Soriano wasn't doing the hop anymore?<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->

he's not the sharpest knife in the drawer--he forgot.
I'm 100% fine with this. I'm just glad there's an actual plan in place that isn't, "Let's load up on retreads and hope we get lucky." I'm a little tired of that plan.

Butcher
Howry warming up. PCB, keep your seat.
This is not some silly theory that's unsupported and deserves being mocked by photos of Xena.  [Image: ITgoyeg.png]
<!--quoteo(post=94067:date=May 1 2010, 03:03 PM:name=Kid)-->QUOTE (Kid @ May 1 2010, 03:03 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->Howry warming up. PCB, keep your seat.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->

I was thinking about how bad a bullpen has to be to have Howry in it.
I'm 100% fine with this. I'm just glad there's an actual plan in place that isn't, "Let's load up on retreads and hope we get lucky." I'm a little tired of that plan.

Butcher
<!--quoteo(post=94068:date=May 1 2010, 01:05 PM:name=Lance)-->QUOTE (Lance @ May 1 2010, 01:05 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec--><!--quoteo(post=94067:date=May 1 2010, 03:03 PM:name=Kid)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Kid @ May 1 2010, 03:03 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->Howry warming up. PCB, keep your seat.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->

I was thinking about how bad a bullpen has to be to have Howry in it.
<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

....and Heilman.
Hey, it's butchie's favorite Sox fan! [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/biggrin.gif[/img]
<!--quoteo(post=94071:date=May 1 2010, 02:15 PM:name=jeffy)-->QUOTE (jeffy @ May 1 2010, 02:15 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->Hey, it's butchie's favorite Sox fan! [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/biggrin.gif[/img]<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->

Pat and Ron for the half-inning, for me.
...and Howry still sucks.
"I'm not sure I know what ball cheese or crotch rot is, exactly -- or if there is a difference between the two. Don't post photos, please..."

- Butcher