Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I guess this needed to be remade, too...
Apparently there are no new ideas out there...
Yeah, I heard about this a long time ago and have followed the production of it for a while. The original was kinda sucky though, so it doesn't bother me much.
what i remember most about this one was the shot of the lady's ass on the cover of the video.
Life is a bitch, but she's totally doable.
<!--quoteo(post=94908:date=May 5 2010, 11:31 AM:name=rok)-->QUOTE (rok @ May 5 2010, 11:31 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->Yeah, I heard about this a long time ago and have followed the production of it for a while. The original was kinda sucky though, so it doesn't bother me much.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->
It's not so much that I have a problem with them "ruining" the original or anything. I've actually never seen the original. It just seems like an odd movie to remake...and I'm tired of remakes, in general.
<!--quoteo(post=94914:date=May 5 2010, 11:51 AM:name=Butcher)-->QUOTE (Butcher @ May 5 2010, 11:51 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec--><!--quoteo(post=94908:date=May 5 2010, 11:31 AM:name=rok)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (rok @ May 5 2010, 11:31 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->Yeah, I heard about this a long time ago and have followed the production of it for a while. The original was kinda sucky though, so it doesn't bother me much.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->
It's not so much that I have a problem with them "ruining" the original or anything. I've actually never seen the original. It just seems like an odd movie to remake...and I'm tired of remakes, in general.
<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->
Yeah, I hear ya. I generally despise all remakes, but in this case it might make sense. People are really into revenge movies these days, and there was nothing special about the original aside from the 20 minute rape scene and the penis removal scene. I say, have at it. I probably won't watch this. Ok, maybe I will.