Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Death Comes to Town
Mini series from Kids in the Hall will be broadcast here in the states in August. I can't wait.

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/rka0OGcLzjw&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/rka0OGcLzjw&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>
I wish that I believed in Fate. I wish I didn't sleep so late. I used to be carried in the arms of cheerleaders.
That looks AWESOME. I never understood why KITH never made more movies after Brain Candy. I missed them.
I watched pretty closely and didn't notice Foley. Guess he didn't want to be part of this?
Nevermind. I just looked it up, and he's in there somewhere. Guess I didn't notice him.
Yeah, he plays the local TV news producer, Levon Blanchard. I'm guessing he will be one of the "straight men," comically speaking.
Why have I never seen "Brain Candy"? Is it good?

I'm a huge fan of Kids in the Hall. I can't wait to get home and see the trailer.
Wang.
<!--quoteo(post=95701:date=May 10 2010, 02:10 PM:name=veryzer)-->QUOTE (veryzer @ May 10 2010, 02:10 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->Why have I never seen "Brain Candy"? Is it good?

I'm a huge fan of Kids in the Hall. I can't wait to get home and see the trailer.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->
It isn't as consistently great as the show was, but I thought it was a fun movie. A lot of the social commentary was ahead of its time, even for the mid 90s. It took me a couple of viewings to really appreciate it, but I enjoyed it.
<!--quoteo(post=95692:date=May 10 2010, 01:04 PM:name=rok)-->QUOTE (rok @ May 10 2010, 01:04 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->Yeah, he plays the the local TV news producer, Levon Blanchard. I'm guessing he will be one of the "straight men," comically speaking.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->

He's in the trailer, but only briefly, around the 1:21 mark.
I wish that I believed in Fate. I wish I didn't sleep so late. I used to be carried in the arms of cheerleaders.
Has anyone been watching this? This subject came up so long ago that I forgot all about it. The only reason I remembered is because I watched the Kids in the Hall pilot on Netflix last night. I hope IFC re-runs each of these episodes.