Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Official Welcome Home Bob Howry Thread
I assume Patton will stay in the system, and this just gets him off the 40-man roster.
This is not some silly theory that's unsupported and deserves being mocked by photos of Xena.  [Image: ITgoyeg.png]
<!--quoteo(post=97701:date=May 21 2010, 01:31 PM:name=VanSlawAndCottoCheese)-->QUOTE (VanSlawAndCottoCheese @ May 21 2010, 01:31 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec--><!--quoteo(post=97697:date=May 21 2010, 02:04 PM:name=Coach)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Coach @ May 21 2010, 02:04 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->I'm really glad we stored Patton on the roster last year.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->
And--in the risk of beating a dead horse--forced ourselves to trade Weurtz to make room for him.
<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->
Ah yes, the salad days of having a surplus of decent RH relievers. Oh how I miss that era of Cubs baseball.
Welcome back, old chum.
Watch out for PCB, Bobby.
Cubs News and Rumors at Bleacher Nation.
I was at that game that the guy ran out onto the field to chat with Howry....I believe it was against the Rockies. What a great game, despite the usual Cubs relief core implosion that turned a blowout into a nailbiter.