Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jose Lima
Apparent Heart-attack

http://sports.espn.go.com/mlb/news/story?id=5212413
First the cheap shot. If I were sleeping next to this woman, I might have a heart attack as well

[Image: 76de8a76300de370df7719e0b0fe8419_jose_lima.JPG]

More importantly, I can't believe he was only 37. It seemed he was around forever, and seemed he had been out of baseball for awhile. Guess I was wrong on both counts.
I wish that I believed in Fate. I wish I didn't sleep so late. I used to be carried in the arms of cheerleaders.
His wife is so hot. But wasn't there some sex scandal going on with him a few years back?
i looked at his stats and I thought he use to be more dominant than he actually was...
<!--quoteo(post=97938:date=May 23 2010, 02:58 PM:name=funkster)-->QUOTE (funkster @ May 23 2010, 02:58 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->His wife is so hot. But wasn't there some sex scandal going on with him a few years back?<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->

Don't know if it was necessarily a scandal but I seem to remember something about some form of venereal disease like genital warts... She's damaged goods.
Bah...just triple bag it. Besides...those suckers pop right off.
I'll always remember him grooving that fastball to Sammy.
Wang.
Eh, she's ok...
[Image: 500x_custom_1255984765922_familyphoto.jpg]
I feel sad for his family. 37 is way too young.
The first thing I thought was 'steroids'. Is it so obvious that nobody is really bringing it up? I've always had this thought that there would be a point when we'd start seeing ball players from the steroid era having health problems, specifically heart related.
I'm not sure if I'm more shocked about his death or that he was 37.
Yeah, I wonder if this is similar to what happened to Darryl Kile. And I also assumed he was much older.
He must have a thing for Celine Dion look-a-likes.
I hate my pretentious sounding username too.
<!--quoteo(post=98021:date=May 24 2010, 10:22 AM:name=Destined)-->QUOTE (Destined @ May 24 2010, 10:22 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->He must have a thing for Celine Dion look-a-likes.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->

Her left breast weighs more than Celine Dion.
I wish that I believed in Fate. I wish I didn't sleep so late. I used to be carried in the arms of cheerleaders.
<!--quoteo(post=98022:date=May 24 2010, 08:23 AM:name=BT)-->QUOTE (BT @ May 24 2010, 08:23 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec--><!--quoteo(post=98021:date=May 24 2010, 10:22 AM:name=Destined)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Destined @ May 24 2010, 10:22 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->He must have a thing for Celine Dion look-a-likes.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->

Her left breast weighs more than Celine Dion.
<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->
[img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/laugh.gif[/img]

That of course is true.
I hate my pretentious sounding username too.