Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pujols is being a grumpy bitch
Mr. Pouty

My favorite part:

<!--quoteo-->QUOTE <!--quotec-->"I guess because I'm not hitting .350, that's why you ask that question," he said to a reporter. "I don't think it's fair to say I'm struggling when a guy's hitting over .300.

"Obviously, I spoil you guys too much hitting .350 every month and hitting a bunch of home runs with a bunch of RBIs. Obviously it's not where you want it 100 percent, but when you do feel 100 percent in this game ever?"<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->
Quick, get Elizabeth Merrill to write a think piece on him.
One dick can poke an eye out. A hundred dicks can move mountains.
--Veryzer

lol he gets grumpy with the media a lot, thats why its so funny he is porttayed as the perfect guy so often.

Still I can't blame him too much, being told you are struggling, with a .940 ops is a bit nuts, lol
I loved the Pujols-LaRussa screaming match.

Frankly, it's hard not to take Pujols's side over LaRussa's. LaRussa keeps sending the leadfooted Ludwick to steal bases in big situations with Pujols at-bat and 2 out.
So far in these instances, Ludwick is 0-for-3.

It's awesome.
There's nothing better than to realize that the good things about youth don't end with youth itself. It's a matter of realizing that life can be renewed every day you get out of bed without baggage. It's tough to get there, but it's better than the dark thoughts. -Lance
<!--quoteo(post=98121:date=May 24 2010, 05:40 PM:name=KBwsb)-->QUOTE (KBwsb @ May 24 2010, 05:40 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->I loved the Pujols-LaRussa screaming match.

Frankly, it's hard not to take Pujols's side over LaRussa's. LaRussa keeps sending the leadfooted Ludwick to steal bases in big situations with Pujols at-bat and 2 out.
So far in these instances, Ludwick is 0-for-3.

It's awesome.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->

LaRussa is a genius. How dare someone question the St Louis authority? It was probably Fat Albert's time of the month.

Just for that comment, LaRussa will probably bat the pitcher in the 4 hole against the Cubs this weekend. Of course, it shouldn't matter as it appears they'll call up a AAA guy for one of the starts. Given the Cubs tradition, the AAA pitcher will deliver - 6 innings, 1 Run - and then never be heard from again.
This is the 2007 All-Star Game all over again.
I hate my pretentious sounding username too.
<!--quoteo(post=98117:date=May 24 2010, 05:19 PM:name=VanSlawAndCottoCheese)-->QUOTE (VanSlawAndCottoCheese @ May 24 2010, 05:19 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->Quick, get Elizabeth Merrill to write a think piece on him.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->

[img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/spit.gif[/img]

It also felt like he was speaking in the first, second, and third-person...even though it was only one sentence.