Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Satchel
Better late than never buddy. Welcome.
Welcome Satchel! Come on in and have a seat on the davenport.
I picture a pissed-off Amazon bitch; uncontrollable, disobedient, boldly resisting any kind of emotional shackles...angrily begging for more ejaculate. -KB

Showing your teeth is a sign of weakness in primates. Whenever someone smiles at me, all I see is a chimpanzee begging for its life. - Dwight

RIP Sarge
Explore the space.
Hey satch, tell us about your life in Central America. I've always been curious about that region. What country were you living in and are you still there?
Wang.
<!--quoteo(post=98372:date=May 26 2010, 08:41 AM:name=veryzer)-->QUOTE (veryzer @ May 26 2010, 08:41 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->Hey satch, tell us about your life in Central America. I've always been curious about that region. What country were you living in and are you still there?<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->

Hey, no longer there but lived there for 18 years... The country is Guatemala. Unfortunately corrupt/bad governments and mexico like increasing violence have really crippled the country and removed any doubt of me ever going back there to live. Just when you visit its already a bit unnerving.
Having said that its a great country, food, natural beauty... odds are still with you that nothing will happen safety wise but its still on your mind...

As I said in another thread, baseball is a very distant 3rd sport. Soccer is everything down there. I became I cubs fan because those were the games I would see in the afternoon on WGN coming back after class. Ive seen the cubs only once at wrigley, lost 10-2 to the royals...

and for what its worth, I had to take a break from baseball for almost two seasons after game 6...
<!--quoteo(post=98385:date=May 26 2010, 09:46 AM:name=satchel)-->QUOTE (satchel @ May 26 2010, 09:46 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec--><!--quoteo(post=98372:date=May 26 2010, 08:41 AM:name=veryzer)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (veryzer @ May 26 2010, 08:41 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->Hey satch, tell us about your life in Central America. I've always been curious about that region. What country were you living in and are you still there?<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->

Hey, no longer there but lived there for 18 years... The country is Guatemala. Unfortunately corrupt/bad governments and mexico like increasing violence have really crippled the country and removed any doubt of me ever going back there to live. Just when you visit its already a bit unnerving.
Having said that its a great country, food, natural beauty... odds are still with you that nothing will happen safety wise but its still on your mind...

As I said in another thread, baseball is a very distant 3rd sport. Soccer is everything down there. I became I cubs fan because those were the games I would see in the afternoon on WGN coming back after class. Ive seen the cubs only once at wrigley, lost 10-2 to the royals...

and for what its worth, I had to take a break from baseball for almost two seasons after game 6...
<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

Sweet. Ever prize fight?
Wang.
<!--quoteo(post=98431:date=May 26 2010, 12:43 PM:name=veryzer)-->QUOTE (veryzer @ May 26 2010, 12:43 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec--><!--quoteo(post=98385:date=May 26 2010, 09:46 AM:name=satchel)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (satchel @ May 26 2010, 09:46 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec--><!--quoteo(post=98372:date=May 26 2010, 08:41 AM:name=veryzer)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (veryzer @ May 26 2010, 08:41 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->Hey satch, tell us about your life in Central America. I've always been curious about that region. What country were you living in and are you still there?<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->

Sweet. Ever prize fight?

all the time!