4. G. Jones, RF
5. B. Crosby, 1B
6. R. Doumit, C
7. A. LaRoche, 3B
8. R. Cedeno, SS
9. J. Karstens, P
Wow...
@TheBlogfines
<!--quoteo(post=99371:date=Jun 1 2010, 05:44 PM:name=Clapp)-->QUOTE (Clapp @ Jun 1 2010, 05:44 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->Wow...<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->

Would that lineup really look better with Lee and Ramirez in it?
<!--quoteo(post=99376:date=Jun 1 2010, 05:31 PM:name=Scarey)-->QUOTE (Scarey @ Jun 1 2010, 05:31 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec--><!--quoteo(post=99371:date=Jun 1 2010, 05:44 PM:name=Clapp)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Clapp @ Jun 1 2010, 05:44 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->Wow...<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->

Would that lineup really look better with Lee and Ramirez in it?
<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->
I think Ramirez needs some time off and he's being an ass about everything. Benching Lee, Ramirez, and Soto all at the same time though... not sure how I really feel about that. Lee's had a history of having some bad slumps, and usually gets it back together soon.

I mean, they're all going to have to play, whether we like it or not. You just have to hope they get it back together, and you can't do that on the bench.

And of course Nady is now 2 for 2 with a 2-run bomb(but he'd been worse than Lee prior to that, so it's not like this was an obvious solution either).
@TheBlogfines
Nady for MVP.
So our bench tonight is Lee, Ramirez, Byrd, Soto, and Theriot?
One dick can poke an eye out. A hundred dicks can move mountains.
--Veryzer

Lastings Milledge, ladies and gentlemen.
@TheBlogfines
LMAO! I love how he was clapping at third base.
<!--quoteo(post=99380:date=Jun 1 2010, 06:49 PM:name=VanSlawAndCottoCheese)-->QUOTE (VanSlawAndCottoCheese @ Jun 1 2010, 06:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->So our bench tonight is Lee, Ramirez, Byrd, Soto, and Theriot?<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->

That looks like a World Series caliber bench.
Karstens and Gorz could be the ugly-as-fuck brothers.
<!--quoteo(post=99386:date=Jun 1 2010, 06:20 PM:name=vegascub)-->QUOTE (vegascub @ Jun 1 2010, 06:20 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->Karstens and Gorz could be the ugly-as-fuck brothers.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->
[img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/laugh.gif[/img]
@TheBlogfines
<!--quoteo(post=99384:date=Jun 1 2010, 08:03 PM:name=1060Ivy)-->QUOTE (1060Ivy @ Jun 1 2010, 08:03 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec--><!--quoteo(post=99380:date=Jun 1 2010, 06:49 PM:name=VanSlawAndCottoCheese)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (VanSlawAndCottoCheese @ Jun 1 2010, 06:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->So our bench tonight is Lee, Ramirez, Byrd, Soto, and Theriot?<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->

That looks like a World Series caliber bench.
<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

The Cubs have stumbled onto the secret of having a World Series caliber something. Just take all your stars, and put them on the bench.

(I like this idea, though - it's the one good thing Dusty Baker ever did)
Cubs News and Rumors at Bleacher Nation.
[img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/shakehead.gif[/img]
I hate my pretentious sounding username too.
Something about dreadlocks that makes Lilly want to throw balls.
One dick can poke an eye out. A hundred dicks can move mountains.
--Veryzer

46 years and counting. Cubs fan since birth. The one thing I can say is that they haven't sucked consistently since I started watching them again in 1998.
I'm 100% fine with this. I'm just glad there's an actual plan in place that isn't, "Let's load up on retreads and hope we get lucky." I'm a little tired of that plan.

Butcher