Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
6/15 vs. A's
I just wanted to start this to once again bitch about Lou's hard on with Koyie fucking Hill, who for some reason is starting again tonight. Perhaps it's his robust .554 OPS? Or, according to Lou...

<!--quoteo-->QUOTE <!--quotec-->"We're just trying to win baseball games right now," Piniella said Tuesday. "Both catchers have done a nice job behind the plate. I don't know -- we can go either way with that. Tonight Hill is catching because we won the other night."<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->

[img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/rolleyes.gif[/img]
Fuck me.
Lee's glove now sucks too.
Boo.
I wish that I believed in Fate. I wish I didn't sleep so late. I used to be carried in the arms of cheerleaders.
Who thinks we are scoring 5 off of Cahill?
I wish that I believed in Fate. I wish I didn't sleep so late. I used to be carried in the arms of cheerleaders.
That was one of the most tragicomically bad innings of Cubs baseball I have ever seen.

And fuck Lee. He needs to go away.
that's the Theriot I remember.
Did Z hit for himself and then promptly get removed? Yes, Lou is a genius.
And our defense is incredible.
<!--quoteo(post=101600:date=Jun 15 2010, 10:42 PM:name=rok)-->QUOTE (rok @ Jun 15 2010, 10:42 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->Did Z hit for himself and then promptly get removed? Yes, Lou is a genius.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->
Mark down this moment. Remember it.
Nothing surprises me with this team.
un

fucking

believable
Colvin with 2 errors in the inning? Details.
I forgot all about the fact that I can watch A's games here in Vegas. I switched it over just in time to regret remembering.
<!--quoteo(post=101600:date=Jun 15 2010, 10:42 PM:name=rok)-->QUOTE (rok @ Jun 15 2010, 10:42 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->Did Z hit for himself and then promptly get removed? Yes, Lou is a genius.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->

Seriously? What the fuck.