Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Randall Simon Autograph Signing
FYI for anyone who would like it -

Come meet Former 2003 Cub Randall Simon. He will be signing autographs Saturday, June 19th from Noon until 1:30 at AU Sports, 5629 W Touhy in Niles at the Village Crossing Shopping Center. $10 an autograph. Photos, etc will be available
Will there be sausages?
I LOVED that guy. I might have to make a trip west to see him...
Spammer.
Sorry to hear about your bird. Hope it didn't suffer!

LOL!!!!!
Wang.
<!--quoteo(post=102169:date=Jun 18 2010, 01:49 PM:name=Butcher)-->QUOTE (Butcher @ Jun 18 2010, 01:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->I LOVED that guy. I might have to make a trip west to see him...<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->
Is Simon really worth the gas money?
I can't imagine ever paying anyone, let alone Randall Simon, for an autograph.
<!--quoteo(post=102179:date=Jun 18 2010, 02:38 PM:name=veryzer)-->QUOTE (veryzer @ Jun 18 2010, 02:38 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->Sorry to hear about your bird. Hope it didn't suffer!

LOL!!!!!<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->

He's not dead, he's probably pining for the fjords.
Some men are born mediocre, some men achieve mediocrity, and some men have mediocrity thrust upon them.
<!--quoteo(post=102215:date=Jun 18 2010, 04:36 PM:name=Bricklayer)-->QUOTE (Bricklayer @ Jun 18 2010, 04:36 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec--><!--quoteo(post=102179:date=Jun 18 2010, 02:38 PM:name=veryzer)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (veryzer @ Jun 18 2010, 02:38 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->Sorry to hear about your bird. Hope it didn't suffer!

LOL!!!!!<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->

He's not dead, he's probably pining for the fjords.
<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

That's an ex-bird.
Wang.
Why do people do this? Seriously. I'll never understand.
Cubs News and Rumors at Bleacher Nation.
Beautiful plumage.
There's nothing better than to realize that the good things about youth don't end with youth itself. It's a matter of realizing that life can be renewed every day you get out of bed without baggage. It's tough to get there, but it's better than the dark thoughts. -Lance
This spammer is no more. He has ceased to be.
This is not some silly theory that's unsupported and deserves being mocked by photos of Xena.  [Image: ITgoyeg.png]
He's just stunned, Norwegian Blues stun easily.
Some men are born mediocre, some men achieve mediocrity, and some men have mediocrity thrust upon them.
If you hadn't nailed it to the perch, it would be pushing up the daisies
[Image: lou.jpg]
Of course he's dead, a 4 oz. bird cannot carry a one lb. coconut.
I picture a pissed-off Amazon bitch; uncontrollable, disobedient, boldly resisting any kind of emotional shackles...angrily begging for more ejaculate. -KB

Showing your teeth is a sign of weakness in primates. Whenever someone smiles at me, all I see is a chimpanzee begging for its life. - Dwight

RIP Sarge