Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The White Sox
<!--quoteo(post=102708:date=Jun 24 2010, 10:39 AM:name=1060Ivy)-->QUOTE (1060Ivy @ Jun 24 2010, 10:39 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->The Meth Heads have beaten the Cubs, Nationals, Pirates and Braves in the their last 4 series. These teams combined are 25 games under 500 with only the Braves being an over 500 team (42-30).

Basically, the Sux have gotten back to 500 by beating bad teams which is what a decent team is supposed to do.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->

They started out by beating bad teams and now they're feeding off that momentum and beating a good team. Remember when the Cubs were going through their "easy" part of the schedule? had we beaten those teams like we should have, we may have ridden that through the good teams that are now beating the shit out of us.
Wang.
The Sox game was on in the lunchroom. I actually cut my lunch short because listening to Hawk for extended periods of time knocks off IQ points.

I can't handle this. Nobody gave a shit about the Sox a couple of weeks ago. Now I'm starting to hear chatter and see t-shirts and hats again...
When the White Sox win, their fans are happy. And when their fans are happy, they breed. Do we really need more toothless, inbred, meth addicted, hill billy, third base coach beating, sister pumping, ass crack showing, brain dead retards roaming our streets?
Wang.
Well, someone needs to serve me my fries...
Can we just concede the BP Cup already?
And yet another sweep. I'm in hell.
The White Sox are a game and a half out.
Wang.