Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
All Star Rosters
2010 All-Star rosters have been announced. Byrd is the only Cub selected. I thought Silva might be considered, but other than that Byrd is really the only person who deserved it. Marmol probably would have also been considered if he had more save opps.

ESPN LINK
"Last year, I was sort of a kid and I was a little scared, I ain't scared any more."
Quote:- Hank Aaron
As much as I hate Joey Votto, it's quite ridiculous he's not on the All-Star team.
@TheBlogfines
At least Omar Infante made the team. His .720 ops and 2 at bats/game are well deserving.
@TheBlogfines
<!--quoteo(post=104055:date=Jul 4 2010, 05:49 PM:name=Clapp)-->QUOTE (Clapp @ Jul 4 2010, 05:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->At least Omar Infante made the team. His .720 ops and 2 at bats/game are well deserving.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->

Can someone explain to me how he makes the team?
We don't deserve a single all-star. I hate this team.
<!--quoteo(post=104023:date=Jul 4 2010, 03:24 PM:name=Clapp)-->QUOTE (Clapp @ Jul 4 2010, 03:24 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->As much as I hate Joey Votto, it's quite ridiculous he's not on the All-Star team.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->
Clearly it didn't bother him at all.
This is not some silly theory that's unsupported and deserves being mocked by photos of Xena.  [Image: ITgoyeg.png]